Hey Duke

That would be a hell of a commute to Berkeley. 'Course I know people who go from San Jose to San Francisco every day.

There's a city in California called Los Gatos??? :{D

Moving.

Actually, in this case it'd be more like <):{D

Well, I'm not sure whether we have any job openings (Duke will have to answer that one). But we are looking for people in the area who are willing to write reviews for free games. (*nudge nudge*)

Nick_Tan said:
Well, I'm not sure whether we have any job openings (Duke will have to answer that one). But we are looking for people in the area who are willing to write reviews for free games. (*nudge nudge*)

free games... lucky bastard..... *grumble grumble*

Nick_Tan said:

Can't I just write reviews from the comfort of my New York Hovel for you guys? You don't even have to send me the games, i'll pick them up on my own.

rofl. yeah, currently i'm the only technical "employee". nick and blake get paid out of my budget, but they are "independent contractors".

oh, and los gatos is a really nice town. you'll like it. it's right over the hill from santa cruz, where i used to live many years ago.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle