How about those queers getting married?

Longo_2_guns

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Now that Prop 8 was overturned in California, how long before the supreme court deems it legal for me to marry a fictional character? I mean, I can already do it in Japan, but that doesn't count.

Also, I'm totally going to Japan on Friday. How cool is that shit?

Isn't temporary? And if not, then dibs on Mrs.pac-man.

Go order some tonkatsu and California roll for me.

Hopefully a step toward the Supreme Court taking a serious look at the issue.

In before Denmark does it better.

You're going to Japan? You cunt.

Bravo to gay marriage. Somewhere in Cali you can hear all the celebrations going. Listen.........>schluk schluk schluk<

Have fun in Japan. Get us something fucked up, like a rape doll or whatevs.

I heard about this. There was news coverage with a group of fem-boys partying it up to California Girls...

How come gay guys enjoy such horrible music performed by such attractive women?

haha, if I was gay I'd probably be more into hot dudes. Like, I dunno, Clay Aiken and all those other jerk-offs.

EDIT, lol, okay I'm a bit stoned so ignore me if I'm not making any sense right now :lol:

No one likes Clay Aiken. No one.

And Japan should be fun. I figured I may as well post it, since I segwayed in pretty well. It's just going to be me and my dad, which is cool, and we know someone there who's gonna meet us for a few days. Should be fun.

Haha, you make sense all right, it's a good argument. I reckon you'd be a good guy to chat too in a party about random stuff like this! ...I wanna be stoned too :(

EDIT: Longo, please get me a Naruto plush doll, OK thanks.

Longo_2_guns said:

Well, when you've got competition like William Hung I can see why
WillHung.gif

Are you staying in one of those coffin sized hotel rooms the size of a coffin?

I would rather them find a cure for the gay disease. I know its out there.

Also if I was gay I would totally pound Johnny Depp in the ass. Of course that is if I was only gay. Only other way I would do him in the butt is if it somehow was for some scientific breakthrough that would advance humanity. If you wouldn't do another man in the butt for science then you just disgust me.

Longo_2_guns said:

And Japan should be fun. I figured I may as well post it, since I segwayed in pretty well. It's just going to be me and my dad, which is cool, and we know someone there who's gonna meet us for a few days. Should be fun.

no grammar nazi god knows my fair share of mistakes, but dont you mean segue?

FrozenBacon said:
I would rather them find a cure for the gay disease. I know its out there.

Also if I was gay I would totally pound Johnny Depp in the ass. Of course that is if I was only gay. Only other way I would do him in the butt is if it somehow was for some scientific breakthrough that would advance humanity. If you wouldn't do another man in the butt for science then you just disgust me.

its only gay if you receive. unless its a bj.

lokness said:
Longo_2_guns said:

no grammar nazi god knows my fair share of mistakes, but dont you mean segue?
I said Segway and I meant Segway!

Yeah, so there was a medical emergency in my family and I'm not going to Japan anymore. Shit completely sucks. I doubt you guys care, but still.

ah, man. sry, but hope everything turns up okay for your family member.

and of course we care. It's freaking japan.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod