Grab the game nearest to your reach!

playing sonic through a emulator on a friend's computer....... I'm a slow runner (as if I run at all).... This will be the longest walk of my life

Once I have money again, I will buy Pokémon SoulSilver. That's right, fuck Black and White.

I think we all know the dog is the first choice of pieces. The dog kicks ass....I mean...the dog is BIGGER than a battleship!! FUCK!

top-hat.jpg

Doth mine ears decieve me. You feebs are not choosing the top hat?!?!

Battleship was a game that basically influence a string of lies..... "B4" "(Exactly where a battleship is)....... Um...... Miss"

Green_Lantern said:
Not battleship...THE battleship
Honestly thought you guys were talking about the game battleship, every time I played monopoly the person who owned it never had a battleship piece (and I was focused on getting the car and banker).

.......... I feel dumb, I'm going to google quantum mechanics to feel smart

I love it when the big dog attacks during Battleships. Of course, you can easily counter it with a top hat.

GTA IV, fuck yeah. I'm about to get fucked up with my nigga Little Jacob, get a six star wanted level on some fools, then get a hundred dollar paint job and take my ass straight back to the criiiiiib. shit, space RANGERS in this MAAH FUKCAA

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod