I'm a big buff Marine, a big buff Marine... oh God, oh God!

Kijan

Rookie
A lot of us like to play scary videogames right? Silent Hill, Resident evil 1 - 3 (don't find 4 and 5 scary :( ), Dead Space, Fatal Frame, Siren etc. but let us be perfectly honest here... how many of us do you think would survive if we'd be thrown into such a big and scary pile of gooey, icky, mindfu*****, mutating sh** like the main characters are?

This occurred to me yesterday while I was playing Dead Space and then reading about Dead Space 2 where Isaac suffers from dementia and other psychological nuisances. No wonder I thought to myself after all he had to go through. I seriously doubt I'd be able to shoot a Necromorph if I saw one rushing towards me in a dark, metal halway with the lights flickering screaming AAAAAAAAAAARGHHH!

What about you? Are you Duke Nukem or normal civilian that would get eaten, slashed, ripped apart, swallowed, mutated, dismembered, burned etc.? :D

If healthpacks were real, I'd be God. I'll shoot aliens in the face and rescue the babes, spitting out cheesy one-liners every now and again.

If I was in silent hill, I'd probably never go to sleep because I'd be so scared.

I'm pretty sure i would try to shoot them, i would see a Necromorph and most likely die while running away

I'd be the dead body at the beginning that gave you some useless and obvious information written in blood.

However, I'm in heaven shagging Elisha Cuthbert and Jenna Fischer. I dont really care anymore ;)

Bacon makes an excellent point. If things worked the way they do in video games, it'd be a lot easier to be brave.

De-Ting said:
Bacon makes an excellent point. If things worked the way they do in video games, it'd be a lot easier to be brave.

Shit, if games were like Fable III, I'll just take Balverine shots and guns to the face and drink one potion to be back to normal.

I'd be running into wars.

TheDiesel said:
I'll just take Balverine shots and guns to the face and drink one potion to be back to normal.
Or my favorite, just take cover and wait for yourself to recover in a matter of seconds.

I would just go all Far Cry 2 on bitches and pull any bullet out of my skin with a pair of pliers and then be fine...

MattAY said:
I'd be the dead body at the beginning that gave you some useless and obvious information written in blood.

However, I'm in heaven shagging Elisha Cuthbert and Jenna Fischer. I dont really care anymore ;)

They're both in heaven? You killed them didn't you, you sick bastard?

I'd hate to be that one guy fighting against everyone else. I'd much rather be fighting on a team. Undead mass it is.

The difference is that, in games, you have to go places and do things.

In that situation IRL, i would build a nice base and rarely go out anywhere.

My roommate and I have a plan of action for when the zombie apocalypse happens...So I think I would be good in that situation.

Green_Lantern said:
My roommate and I have a plan of action for when the zombie apocalypse happens...So I think I would be good in that situation.
Only 1?

Me and a few of my friends have several plans based on many factors, many designed to be interchangeable with multiple disaster scenarios.
Deadly virus? We have 4 plans that would fit this scenario.
Nuclear War? 2 plans.
Alien Invasion? Depending on type of invasion, 1-3 plans.

madster111 said:
Green_Lantern said:
Only 1?

Me and a few of my friends have several plans based on many factors, many designed to be interchangeable with multiple disaster scenarios.
Deadly virus? We have 4 plans that would fit this scenario.
Nuclear War? 2 plans.
Alien Invasion? Depending on type of invasion, 1-3 plans.

Either you really like to plan ahead or have way too much free time and imagination. :D

used44 said:
MattAY said:

They're both in heaven? You killed them didn't you, you sick b******?

Can ya blame me? I'd kill you if it meant I got to have sex with you for eternity.

De-Ting said:
TheDiesel said:
I'll just take Balverine shots and guns to the face and drink one potion to be back to normal.
Or my favorite, just take cover and wait for yourself to recover in a matter of seconds.

Oh yeah, I forgot temporary stays behind cover evaporate bullets and heal wounds.

Nifffffty.

TheDiesel said:
De-Ting said:
TheDiesel said:

Oh yeah, I forgot temporary stays behind cover evaporate bullets and heal wounds.

Nifffffty.

Or laaaaaaaaaame. Because everyone is copying it nowadays. :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle