Domination game

should we have more world domination games?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Danny119

Rookie
Hey everyone im looking a game in which i can take over the world, i know superpower 2 for pc but i downloaded that from game stop and it worked fine and was awesome but then the programs started acting weird and now its just takes up space so im looking for something on ps1 ps1 psp or even gameboy color to take over the world or like even a sim game where i can conquer something

I don't really fancy games that allow you to conquer the world, unless of course I'm a mouse. They're the smartest species on planet Earth, you know.

Civilization comes to mind, but that's on computer. It's a really fun game and I suggest you play it. Also, I stopped myself from making some joke about how I dominated your mom last night. Feel proud.

not to worry tho, I'm currently in talks with Square-Enix to create a game based around my lifes event, and my ascension to power.

I remember an old PS1 game that involved strategic-level world domination, but I'm afraid I've forgotten the name. I think most of it took place on a globe screen (ie, like google earth)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle