Grab the game nearest to your reach!

used44 said:
I'm talking about in real life, you moron. YOU HAVE NO IMAGINATION!

"Let your imagination run wild, that's the wonder of wonderworks!"

......... I just realized I referenced a small time attraction in Orlando...

Anyways the Borderlands world would be cool to be in but would be a total sausage fest (similar to how Star Wars is a total sausage fest).... Three guys and one girl I don't like that ratio

Gunner37 said:
Dead Space 2 ... I'm so dead within the first minute

This would be me in the beginning part.

Wha-, where the fu** am I? Who the fu** are you? OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, AAAAAAAAARGH, YHAAAAAAAAAAAAA, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Then I would proceed to run around like a little girl until I'd get impaled, butchered, smashed, grilled, liquefied... :D

danielrbischoff said:
lol, sorry, couldn't help it! Had to pass on all that negativity Used was giving me. Now it's your turn.

It's okay, I forgive, I forgive.

Besides... I turn all the negativity into double rainbows.

It's a nifty characteristic of mine.

:3

Kijan said:
Gunner37 said:
Dead Space 2 ... I'm so dead within the first minute

This would be me in the beginning part.

Wha-, where the fu** am I? Who the fu** are you? OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, AAAAAAAAARGH, YHAAAAAAAAAAAAA, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Then I would proceed to run around like a little girl until I'd get impaled, butchered, smashed, grilled, liquefied... :D

Ya that would be me but while running around just hold the trigger down while running hopefully i would kill something

Tiger Woods 12....

....that's awesome actually. I play golf for a living and am rich! BIFF!

Man I'd love to be a pro caddie, knockin cameras out of photographers' hands. but I also kinda hate the Caddie Sets Up All Your Shots feature in Tiger '12, so I guess id hate myself?

Yeah, since I use custom shot (and am pretty sure everyone else does too) I'm basically going to be ignored for all of my professional career - ouch.

....but the scenery is nice.

I'll go with what's in my 360 - Red Dead Redemption...Would I survive? Depends on who my posse is I guess....And if I laid low or got right in the thick of it. If Kevin Costner could survive as Wyatt Earp with as shitty acting as he did, I'd like to think I could as well!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod