Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Michelangelo

• Donatello

• Raphael

• Total voters
What's all this HSM shit? I've seen the SP episdoe about it but thats it. Do children actually like musicals and shit all of a sudden?

Children have always liked musicals, they just don't always know it's musicals...I mean, did you at any point while watching The Beauty and the Beast think "Hey, wait a minute...isn't this an unusual amount of singing for a movie?"

HSM is a Disney movie and if it's anything that company knows hyow to do it's making kids enjoy musicals.

Yeah, I gotta agree. If I were a child, I'd only like the musicals that could make me laugh my ass off, or entertained me highly for other reasons.

The musical parts of the Disney movies was probably why I held my participation to an almost strictly home video viewing; it was sort of embarrassing to watch Disney animated movies in theaters as a kid.

But now not so much.

Wait, Ninja Turtles, sorry.

I remember watching the Ninja Turtles movie in the theater with all the rest of the kids, diamonds in my eyes, laughing at everything. And our poor poor parents probably wanting to puke their brains out at every other scene. Aww, parents. Way to go, guys.

The second movie was by far the best one. Ooze, mutant Shredder, Vanilla Ice! Good times.

Does anyone remember Krang? When I was a kid, I had a toy Technodrome. It was awesome.

Oh, and Leo is by far the best turtle. He was the leader and had two katana's.

StalfrosCC said:
Everybody is a fan of the Renaissance. Also, they weren't all explicitly painters. Just artists.

It's just too bad that their archenemies weren't named after French Impressionists.

"That's right, it is we, Monet and Manet! The post-grad art-major mutant lizards."

I had a feeling Mikey would lead this poll. But the goody-two-shoes Leo getting more votes then badass Raph?

I bet when it comes to the X-Men, you all vote for Cyclops over Wolverine :roll:

...whoa, that sounds nerdy.

first off, Sais are excellent counter-sword weapons in the hands of an expert. I used to watch demonstrations at a local martial arts academy (one of my friends specialized in swords and another in sais, was very interesting)

anyways.... Donatello was the man, smart enough to kick any of the other turtle's asses even without his bo

Jackel585 said:
first off, Sais are excellent counter-sword weapons in the hands of an expert. I used to watch demonstrations at a local martial arts academy (one of my friends specialized in swords and another in sais, was very interesting)

anyways.... Donatello was the man, smart enough to kick any of the other turtle's asses even without his bo

Told you guys.

Also...

Rekkie7 said:
Rakon said:
Kiristo said:
Disney movies suckass.

You suck ass. Now they suck, but dem classics is where its at. Aladdin anyone?

Or Lion King. That's a pretty epic story for a kids movie.

Yeah, it's called Hamlet, by William Shakespeare.

Yeah tank, when wielding 2 swords (as does Leo), you are even more ineffective against sais due to it being harder to hold a sword with one hand when there is counter-force being applied. Most people don't realize that Sais are extremely heavy, which is why it is easy to apply alot of leverage with them.

The more amusing thing though about my 2 friends, was that I had 2 others that specialized in Nunchucks (actually called Nunchaku) and one in Bo. In fact my friend with the Bo was a genius at creating bo katas, it was something else to watch (he lost in a national tournament to this Japanese woman that was mind blowing. I don't know why it never crossed my mind though, comparing them to the ninja turtles.

Anyways, I've been into martial arts all my life, and from what i've seen, and heard from people who use these weapons, the Bo is the most effective. As for me... I can't fight with weapons worth a shit (though my mother taught me some basic knife fighting), I spent most of my time learning grappling.

I still say, Donatello destroys all

Trippysmurf said:
I hope you were being sarcastic.

I was in fact not being sarcastic. In hindsight, all three are trash but the second was by far my favourite while I was a kid.

theTank said:
They're not katana. He's a ninja, not a samurai.

Whatever, man.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod