Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donatello

• Raphael

• Total voters
This topic made me chuckle quite a bit.

Leonardo is the best.

Raphael is a badass though, so I think he'd win in a fight.

Yeah.

Mmmhmmhmmhmm. Yes...turtles are contagious.

I always liked Leo the most when I was a kid, now I love all turtles equally.

And Leo would eventually win after getting roughed up by Raph then finally getting pissed and outsmarting him and forcing him to reconsider.

Michaelangelo
Raphael
Leonardo
Splinter
Shredder
April
Casey Jones
Bebop
Rock Steady
Vanilla Ice
The Foot Clan

Donatello

In that order

As a kid, Mikey. As a got a bit older it would of been Leo but these days its Raph.

I don't like Don much in the show or TMNT movie but the live action movies he was awesome.

I love how when I voted it came up as 8 votes with 2 each for everyone. All the turtles are awesome.

intoTheRain said:
Meatpie101 said:
My favorite is Don

and Leo would kick Raph's ASS

It's really hard to fight swords with psi's or whatever theyre called

Sais. And not necessarily true. The jitte was a short weapon carried alongside swords, used to trap an enemies weapon, allowing you to strike with your own. The techniques with it were the basis for HyÃ…Â

Leonardo. When I was teenie weenie he were the only action figure I had from TMNT. And it definetly kicked the He-Man figures asses back then.

As a kid whose name is Michael, it was a pretty obvious choice.

As I got older and read more of the original comics the answer changed to Raphael.

When it came to the video game - Donatello had the best reach.

Raphael for ever! I still got some pictures of me somewhere dressed up as Raphael in a costume my mom made for me and some friends.

I'm all about Donatello. Leo s a close second though.

And Leo did lose in a fight to Raph in the CGI movie,but he beat him in the cartoon. I'd say Leo though.

Donatello hands down. He's a pacifist, a genius, kind of quiet and awkward when compared to his brothers, and is usually the second in command when Ralph is in line and Leo is not around.

Love him.

Leo, when I was a kid I had a crush on him :oops:

And Leo would win against Raph, Raph is too much of a hot head, he has no self control.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle