Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Michelangelo

• Donatello

• Raphael

• Total voters
Michelangelo, when I was a kid he seemed like the one who would be the most fun.

ralph was/is the emo of the group.
don is the smart one but, he can let go and party with me and michelangelo.

leo... pff what a goodie-two-shoes

I was always Michelangelo because my name is Michael and my brother was also Donatello because his name is David... I know it doesn't fit as well as it would have if his name was Donald... but hey, we worked with what he had.

Also, again, people who choose Leo are boring as fuck.

I cannot believe Mikey is losing so horridly.

Let me remind you of this:

Michelangelo is the PARTY DUDE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nE2sse2Y5I8

StalfrosCC said:

I blame the cartoon show. When it first started, Michelangelo had nunchucks. Unfortunately, these items are illegal in New York, California, and other parts of the country. In order to become more kid friendly, they gave him a fucking rope with a hook at the end. Who the fuck wants a rope, when Leo has swords, and Don has a bow?

Trippysmurf said:
StalfrosCC said:

I blame the cartoon show. When it first started, Michelangelo had nunchucks. Unfortunately, these items are illegal in New York, California, and other parts of the country. In order to become more kid friendly, they gave him a f****** rope with a hook at the end. Who the f*** wants a rope, when Leo has swords, and Don has a bow?

OMG are you serious???? The cartoon show I watched was already kid friendly, why couldn't they have kept it the way it was for this generation of kids? So sad.

Trippysmurf said:
StalfrosCC said:

I blame the cartoon show. When it first started, Michelangelo had nunchucks. Unfortunately, these items are illegal in New York, California, and other parts of the country. In order to become more kid friendly, they gave him a f****** rope with a hook at the end. Who the f*** wants a rope, when Leo has swords, and Don has a bow?

When did they do what???

My Michelangelo always had Chucks.....

I have never seen him with a grappling hook... I also refuse to watch any Ninja Turtles related stuffs that isn't the most recent animated movie (I kinda like it) post 1992.

8062_small.jpg

The vote is tied at 7 a piece as of my vote right now...

I thought Mikey was always the landslide choice for favorite among me and my peers back in the day, but I guess not.

Did anyone ever find it weird that a rat raised in an Asian culture would name his student turtles after Italian Renaissance painters? Just saying.

Also, Raphael. Just because I don't want to think about this to hard.

I just can't decide which Ninja Turtle I like best. Besides, I've always been more of a fan of the Japanese knock-off: The Pubescent Deformity Samurai Tortoises. Tortoise Might!

It's not quite 7-all now but I do love how close this battle is. Really shows how unique but awesome each turtle is.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod