Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hippy_Cune

Rookie
thats right..

the ultimate.

it is now time to decide.

you can have no winner, no ties.. and the loser is eliminated from life..

well maybe well just call em GRs favorite cartoon comedy.

this is over in a week.. then the vote are to be tallied.

I hate feuds. I'll continue to watch both the same way I do now. Which is to say, watch South Park encores the day after the new episodes and buy the Family Guy seasons on DVD.

Definitely Family Guy, don't get me wrong, I love how South Park takes digs at Scientology and other stupid things but I prefer Family Guy.

Sam

Like yorky, I too didn't spam, I just stated my opinion. However, like yorky, this post is spam.

+1, like yorky.

Family Guy would have never been brought back to the air if we were'nt the DVD whores that we are and they're lucky they got the Sunday night timeslot that The Simpsons and Married with Children made, otherwise *poof* cancelled once more.

I agree with Matt and Trey, "the writing isn't all that good, seriously" on Family Guy.

However, even though I voted for South Park I still buy the Family Guy seasons on DVD like used44. Just doing my part for the DVD whore contingent :)

I figured all would assume that I voted for South Park, which I did (which I said I did, even). I was one of the dirty spammers you mentioned earlier in the topic.

Crazy_Cune said:
and the loser is eliminated from life..

I don't know if I'd go that far, so maybe I'll recant my vote.
Yes, I recant. I prefer one over the other, but not enough to elminate the loser from life.

Chris_s said:
I figured all would assume that I voted for South Park, which I did (which I said I did, even). I was one of the dirty spammers you mentioned earlier in the topic.

Crazy_Cune said:
and the loser is eliminated from life..

I don't know if I'd go that far, so maybe I'll recant my vote.
Yes, I recant. I prefer one over the other, but not enough to elminate the loser from life.

Either that post makes no sense, or you're Mr.Himashi.

Or your post got deleted.

And Cune, this will be the last post of mine in your topic. I'm sorry for spamming.

Family Guy has been fun, but at times being random for the sake of being random isn't always funny. South Park has a lot more staying power in my view. Over the years my Family Guy liking has been declining and my South Park increasing.

I like both a lot, and despite the fact South Park has always been good (Family Guy isn't so great anymore), I still think the good episodes of Family Guy are better than most of the stuff South Park has put out. They're both laugh out loud funny, though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle