the ULTIMATE showdown

Which show is better?

• South Park

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Family Guy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Family guy does more random stuff that has like no relevance to the plot, it's all the rage with kids these days though. I just enjoy South parks humour as opposed to family guys.

yorky said:
Chris_s said:
I figured all would assume that I voted for South Park, which I did (which I said I did, even). I was one of the dirty spammers you mentioned earlier in the topic.

Crazy_Cune said:
and the loser is eliminated from life..

I don't know if I'd go that far, so maybe I'll recant my vote.
Yes, I recant. I prefer one over the other, but not enough to elminate the loser from life.

Either that post makes no sense, or you're Mr.Himashi.

Or your post got deleted.

And Cune, this will be the last post of mine in your topic. I'm sorry for spamming.

It makes perfect sense. I voted without posting a reason (I was one of the dirty spammers Crazy mentioned), came back in to explain why I voted without posting, explained once more to Crazy_Cune, and I'm explaining once again here to clear up the confusion :)

And Crazy, this may or may not be the last post of mine in your topic. Although I can't say I'm sorry for spamming.

Mr.Himashi ftw

so chris.. youre mr h?

if you read the post i posted about spammers youll see that you and i are excluded from the spamming list...

im pretty sure it was just blackstar shane and yorky..

Crazy_Cune said:
so chris.. youre mr h?

While I do find joy in confusing people on the boards, I'll admit that I'm not Mr. Himashi.

Everything is as I've stated in my last post.

Mr. Himashi = me? :?: mebbe..? but that would mean... :shock:

jokes! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod