• Michelangelo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donatello

• Raphael

• Total voters
thetank said:
...The weight of the swords, whether wielding singly or simultaneously, would offer an advantage to Raphael. If he's swinging only one, the trapping is made easier, and the strength of the swing adds weight to the sword, changing balance. If he's using two swords, the strikes aren't likely to be as fast, as the swords don't magically change properties, making it easier to anticipate an attack, and using a lighter, faster weapon to counter-attack...

But, they're ninja turtles, whose strength and agility are far superior to a mere human, so you can't apply normal "rules". Hmm, ninja turtle fight in the matrix = win.

bretimus said:
Did anyone ever find it weird that a rat raised in an Asian culture would name his student turtles after Italian Renaissance painters? Just saying.

Also, Raphael. Just because I don't want to think about this to hard.

Everybody is a fan of the Renaissance. Also, they weren't all explicitly painters. Just artists.

trust_no_one said:
But, they're ninja turtles, whose strength and agility are far superior to a mere human, so you can't apply normal "rules". Hmm, ninja turtle fight in the matrix = win.

Yeah, but they're both ninja turtles. Any advantage a ninja would have over a normal being is canceled out by the fact that they are both ninja, trained by the same master. Therefore, my original point stands.

I bet this would make an interesting psychological survey.

Leo fans = Type A's
Mike fans = Oral expressive
etc.

used44 said:
I bet this would make an interesting psychological survey.

Leo fans = Type A's
Mike fans = Oral expressive
etc.

The only problem for a while I was swayed to Leo because blue is my favourite colour and katana's rock. I don't know if that says much about my personalty. Later on I just noticed Raph being more of the badass was more interesting to me.

remember the toy action figures based on the movie? they were colorized to be lifelike, with brown spots and soft skin?

That's the turtles for you. Never missing an opportunity to make me buy the same character twice.

For some, possibly Freudian, reason, I could never get past how amazingly cool the successful flinging of a bo staff to numerous faces always seemed. So, if I didn't vote for Donatello, my inner child would tremble and cry.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod