Easiest Boss

i recall the vanish / x-zone combo in final fantasy 6. it killed about any enemy and a few bosses too with no effort (or fun).

and the pause / electric attack in the first megaman made short work of a few bosses in that game.

Mysterio from Spider-man the Movie 2

I loved how anti-climactic that was. 3-4 solid health bars all taken out with one punch. Hah!

It's not that old, but the end-boss from Prince of Persia: Sands of Time really stands out. That one almost ruined the entire game for me.

UndeadAreGo said:
It's not that old, but the end-boss from Prince of Persia: Sands of Time really stands out. That one almost ruined the entire game for me.

Not only is he the only boss in the game, but also is he easier to kill than the monsters you fought before him. All you have to do is jump, hit, hit, repeat.

Not really an old game, but I thought that bosses in Twilight Princess were a lot too easy. I beat the water temple's boss without even seeing a single of his attacks!

The Final boss in the Lunar Ruins. (Final Fantasy IV Advance)
I guess it was because of my overpowered party.
Boss of level 12 in Claw.
If I remember, he was easier than the boss before him.

King Dodongo from OoT. I killed him before I realized what I needed to do in order to kill him.

Easiest boss ever?

Ganon in the Zelda CD-i games.

All you did was watch the horrifically bad cut-scene, and then throw a book at him. Only one hit. You didn't even have to move.

Squiggy said:
Easiest boss ever?

Ganon in the Zelda CD-i games.

All you did was watch the horrifically bad cut-scene, and then throw a book at him. Only one hit. You didn't even have to move.
I watched of video of that. he seemed more like just a normal enemy. Oh, btw, why did you even play that game?

I didn't.

I only saw it in a video.

I would never touch those CD-i monstrosities. Can't even call them a 'game'.

actually, the easiest boss ever was mysterio in spider-man 2. he just stood there threatening you and shaking his fists until you punched him. Then he was out for the count. He even hasd the decency to say,"No more, I surrender!"

Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater: The End. You can shoot him in the wheelchair the first time you see him and that ends the boss fight. Or you can just do the PS2 clock trick and he dies. Very easy...but time consuming if you fight him the way Konami wanted you to, using the sonar.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod