Easiest Boss

Boringman54

Rookie
To you, what boss (from any game and any system) was the easiest to beat? I would have to say Queen Gohma from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

Berserker from Gears?

Well, not sure if this would count. The first monster you run into (sort of a boss fight) in breath of fire...uh..3? One for SNES with the cat chick. You just die intentionally to get past it. (Hope you didn't use cheats for infinite health.)

The final boss in Final Fantasy Mystic Quest. If I remember correctly you could just use the strongest healing potion you had just to punish him....never make an undead a final boss...

MGS 3: Snake Eater. I walked through a river filled with my slain enemies. Oooooooh that was difficult.

lmao it took me awhile to figure out how to win that fight. Now be honest everyone how many of you knew what to do in the end without looking at a guid or something?

Mystic Quest was considered a beginner rpg...it is definitely by far the easiest Final Fantasy game. It's no wonder you haven't heard of it.

Yeah but Ocelot wasn't that easy in the original one. He kept running and you didn't have first person view.

I think the easiest boss fight I've ever come across had to be ... anything in Saints Row. Ridiculously simple.

DocMoc said:
The Apple Vendor; Aladdin, SNES.

I'm pretty sure I could beat him with my eyes glued shut.

Hah! I still have that game cartridge. I love that game. :D

Hmmm. It would be hard for me to narrow down the easiest in my mind, but I would have to say those Koopa guys in the fortresses of Mario Bros 3. Bounce off their head three times and they're done. :p

Well, I remember that boss in Ocarina of Time's Water Temple being a total pushover. I think we can agree that a boss you can take without losing a heart on the first attempt without having read anything about it on the net is an easy boss.

Of course, it's sort of hard to define "easiest", because these days, so many games have a first part or first level that is sort of tutorial-ish, so naturally, you won't be in much danger there.

The first area and boss in Suikoden V is laughable, though. Because it's not just easy, it's pretty much impossible to get a Game Over screen. Really. Just stroll through the woods, using Auto in all battles, including the one against those three wolves. At worst, you -might- have one or two characters knocked out (if you're unlucky), but Georg makes it impossible to get a Game Over screen. Heck, even if you simply put him on Defend all the time, he'd probably end up countering the enemies to death before his own HP was whittled down.

And the next few areas are also like that. You really need to -work- to even be remotely in danger in most of the early parts of Suikoden V. Which is sort of the opposite of how it should be, isn't it?

I'd say it was that boss you fought in FFVIII, the first boss with the Zombie status change.

Because Squall/Davis went first, and he had that ability where you can bring a party member to full health without using mana or anything.

I told him to heal the enemy, the Zombie thing kicked in, and he took as much damage as he had health.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod