Hardest Boss

Cait said:
Oh man..

FF9.. Ark.. with all magic people.. the area where you CANT USE MAGIC..

....with corrupted cheat codes that makes everyone a HEALER..

that.... is near impossible XD

actually i think it is..

thank god i made another save before i went in there.

I never made it though FF9. Didn't have the attention span.
:lol:

I never have beaten the last boss of Mega Man X. I played it a couple of nights from beginning to end in one night. Got to the final form of the final boss and just couldn't beat him. I hate myself.

Isn't that Sigma?

I remember that. I always though that Mega Man X2 was nearly impossible. Especially with Zero.

I broke quite a few controllers on that game.

:cry:

The hardest boss is Jack Thompson, but going back to games...

probably Mike Tyson from Mike Tyson's Punch Out.

i agree mike tyson was hard if you didnt know what to do but the hardest boss i can remember was two bigboss from Metal Gear 2 solid snake and the sephiroth from final fantasy 7 i only beat him once and im an expert at FF.

Back when I was into it, Gary from the first two Pokemon games was almost impossible for me to beat after going through the final four or whatever they were called. Speaking of The End from MGS3 I didn't have a problem with him. The first time I fought him I just came upon him lying on the ground and shot him in the head, I didn't even know I was in a boss fight. The second time I did the trick of killing him in his wheelchair on the docks well before I would have had to fight him. I remember Liquid Snake from MGS1 being a pretty hard fight.

I remember many of the Bosses I faced were challenging when I was young. King K. Rool from DKC.. Bowser often gave me trouble. Recently, the Emperor Ing in Metroid Prime Echoes. That guy took me a few tries to beat. Then you had to fight dark Samus after.

omg i know the last boss on sonic and the secrect rings u have to memorize everything he deos at every time and even then it is still freaking hard

I never found a Metroid game difficult. I absolutely rocked them all, except Metroid 2 for the Gameboy.

Battletoads. Has that been posted yet? I skimmed through it and I didn't see it at all. What the hell is wrong with you people? That is the hardest game of all time. After the first stage, people wanted to commit suicide. Even with the Game Genie, a lot of stages were impossible. Those damn snakes...

Double Dragon was so much easier. All of them.

As for these days, Shadow of the Colossus has some pretty tough cookies, even though I destroyed that game. Mmm. I want to play it again.

Hardest boss I've ever fought was the hidden final boss in Parasite Eve. You had to prepare for hours on end building up your armor and gun to fight her. Needed protections on your armor for every status effect in the game and an inventory full of nothing but Medicine 4, Cures and Revives. Not to mention you also needed extra armor to swap out to kick start magic regen. I hated her so much. Screamed and did a happy little dance when I finally beat her.

Oh and the 99 levels of the Chrysler Building full of monsters, plus having to fight every boss in the game a second time before even reaching her. With no save points.

I agree with someone that posted earlier, Sigma is hard as a monkey's crystaline feces to beat. At least he was when I was younger.

God Bor . . and most hardest boss can be found on MMORPG

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod