Hardest Boss

I'd say the final time you go against Carnage in the SNES game: Spider-man & Venon in Ultimate Carnage.
HE's just frickin' everywhere! You climb, he kicks you down. You web, he slices you away. You run at him for a direct assualt, he uber-slices you in the face.

Of course, this was when I was around 6-ish, so I've managed to beat it and view the extremely anti-climactic ending to it.

Most Megaman bosses were difficult. I always hated that dragon when I was young (Dr. wily's 1st stage), although, he's a lot easier now.

There was this one boss in Bloody Wolf where you could only use your knife and the boss had boomerangs and a laser gun.

I have to second Ruby Weapon from FF7. I still haven't beaten that boss. But I will definetly try again if FF7 comes out on PSP.

You know what kind of bosses I always hated? The ones that could move in 3 dimensions when you could only move in 2. All these bosses were difficult...

The two golems in Chrono Trigger. I played this game on an emulator for months and finally, when I had made the most part of the game, I ended up against the two golems in the underground base (in the magic era, where everyone uses magic). I tried nearly twenty times, I was never able to beat them...

Arkele said:
James Bond 007 Nightfire, the ninja.He chopped me apart with the sword.
Seriously? I just unloaded the shotgun on him.
Red Tail in Claw, dying meant going back to the last checkpoint.
And Marrow, same game, but he was tough, took a while to finally beat him.

Old arcade game called Raptor, flying a F16 of some sort as I recall.

And every bosses were like HUGE flying fortress that spewed out rockets and bullets faster than hollywood celeb can snort cocaine.

Tylzen said:

And every bosses were like HUGE flying fortress that spewed out rockets and bullets faster than hollywood celeb can snort cocaine.

I remember that game, hard as hell

^

But it was still awesome like there was no bloody tomorrow! :D

And the music in it! Oh my god, it was orgasmic!

Tylzen said:

That was a great game! I thought it was great that you could buy upgrades as you progressed instead of collect them as you played through the level. The Gatling gun that automatically targeted enemies was VERY useful.

I had a hell of a hard time with the WEAPONS from FF7, and Culex, from Mario RPG. But those guys were all optional. The hardest boss that I HAD to fight was definately (spoiler alert) Vergil, the final fight in Devil May Cry 3. He was much stronger than you, could go devil trigger more often, and had a lot more life. The real reason he was so hard was because he has no attack pattern. He could do any move he wanted, at anytime.

TheNesMan said:
Most Megaman bosses were difficult. I always hated that dragon when I was young (Dr. wily's 1st stage), although, he's a lot easier now.
I agree and that's my worst bosses.

yaizmat from ff12 50,000,000 hit points of fun and excitement. After every 10 mil you knock his antics change. After 6 hours of fighting him i had to bail due to him going haywire. Thats what I get for only grinding with 4 characters.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle