Hardest Boss

Mike Tyson from Tysons Punch out. One hit knock downs, go down twice in one round and you're done. That's hard.
And as for hard clasic games... well just about all of them were hard because you always started off with three lives. I don't really recall beating more then a handful of games on the NES. and those were the days that I gamed all summer long.

The last boss in Blue Shadow(NES)...Could never beat him:p Yeah Ruby weapon is though nut..I remember i beated him(After countless efforts) with Mime,W-Summon and Knights of the Round Table materia and Mega-All materia linked with healing between the attacks

The three dragons in Etrian Odyssey. Without the Anti spells, you will be dead before the first turn is up.

Trista said:
Hardest boss I've ever fought was the hidden final boss in Parasite Eve. You had to prepare for hours on end building up your armor and gun to fight her. Needed protections on your armor for every status effect in the game and an inventory full of nothing but Medicine 4, Cures and Revives. Not to mention you also needed extra armor to swap out to kick start magic regen. I hated her so much. Screamed and did a happy little dance when I finally beat her.

Oh and the 99 levels of the Chrysler Building full of monsters, plus having to fight every boss in the game a second time before even reaching her. With no save points.

I miss this game and the Chrysler Building did suck.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle