I've never played Zelda 1 or 2.

Lethean

Rookie
I recently aquired the GC disc with 1, 2, Ocarina and Majora's mask. Now if only it had a Link to the Past on it.

Anyways, I'm curious about 1 and 2. How short/long are they and do they have a storyline to them? I can't recall *any* RPGs I ever played on the NES. Most of my time was playing Mario, Ninja Turtles game, and Bionic Commando.

I heard there was one Zelda game that wasn't in the same style as these two, but a third person scrolling game or something. Anyways, I'm about to go play them and see what they're ike. I was just curious if I could beat them in one sitting.

Damn...I really want to play "A Link to The Past" now :/.

one sitting? no. theyre of decent length. both games employ storylines, that at the time, were deep enough. the first game uses the same top down view that was later used in link to the past. the 2nd game is a side action scroller with top down views for the overworld map. it takes the action a bit further by including RPG elements that let you level up health, defence, strength, and gain new attacks.

and regardless of what anyone else may think or say, i will never classify any of the zeldas as an rpg. i keep them firmly entrenched in the adventure category.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod