What game brought you into gaming?

gotta be the snes i LOVED THOSE GAMES back when i was 4 i was already playing star fox and 3 i just started to play and was playing mario kart to learn the basics

when i was three I played through Tomb Raider on the PS1 all by myself. Shows what great parents I had, letting me watch some woman with polygonal brea5ts shooting at wolves and older, less viral women.

diablo 2 has been major fun, even today, and i always wind up picking it up after a year or so of not playing, and end up quitting because i get salty when some fag scams me for disappearing items.

My very first game was Pitfall on the Atari. I was about 5 years old I think. I was horrible at it, but I loved playing it. My second game was Super Mario Bros. My brother played a lot and I always watched him. I always liked watching him beat the original Zelda.

first game that got you gaming

the first game i ever played that got me gaming was lara croft tomb raider and crash bandicoot was my obession after tomb raider got me gaming pretty good. good times back then, lots of good times.

Oh! I actually can recall the christmas my dad bought a SNES for us and I do believe I first played Super Mario World and loved it. And being like three, I used to chew on the cables for the controllers and get everyone really angry at me. :D
So, definetely a mix between Super Mario World and my childhood love of chewing things.

My first game was Star Wars: Dark Forces. Actually, it was my brother's game, and I stole it from him. He wasn't too happy about that if I remember correctly. Especially when I beat it in half the time he did.

I played CONTRA when i was 4...hahaha i love that game...blowing bridges,blowing enemy soldiers..hahaha...totally hilarious...I can't think for a second without wondering how BIG the changes are in gaming...

I always loved video games, but the game that really got me was, no real surprise, Zelda: Ocarina of Time. It is still my favourite game, and since then, video games have always been a great passion of mine.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle