Galaxy or Ocarina?

• Super Mario Galaxy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Boringman54

Rookie
Nintendo's mascot's newest game or the untimely classic that is The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time? Both have got very high reviews and I know I've brought up this site alot but on www.metacritic.com, OoT stands at 99/100 and Galaxy at 98/100, the two games being the highest reviwed ever, but which do you say is better? I say Ocarina because I'm a major Zelda fan and Mario has never fully appealed to me. I do have Galaxy and personally, I don't think it lives up to the high reviews it's getting but that's just me. What do you say? Oh and I'm putting this in the Nintendo forum and Classic Gaming forum because OoT of time is an older game and Galaxy is a new game.

Galaxy isn't a classic game... why is this in here.

Also- Ocarina. That game for when it came out and what it stood for will always be my number one.

StalfrosCC said:
Galaxy isn't a classic game... why is this in here.

Ummmm have you ever heard of the phrase "Instant Classic"!??! DUHHHHHHH.

Seriously though I've never really liked that phrase, i've always equated classic with being at least somewhat aged. But I guess that just isn't the case.

Anywho, I voted OoT.

Galaxy. I'm just blown away by how diverse, exciting and fun it is, all the way through the 120 stars.

Ocarina is something I merely respect, for the revolutions it made to the industry and how it sketched the blueprint for several action/RPG games to come. As a game, it might prove nostalgic for those who enjoyed it at the time, but for people like me - for whom Twilight Princess is the first Zelda game they've played in full, and there are those type of folks out there - it's definitely been improved upon since.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle