Do You Keep Your Boxes?

UghRochester

https://www.twitch.tv/ughrochester

I couldn't do this with my Xbox 360 console, because I bought it refurbished. First time it didn't work and I returned to GameStop for another one and that's the console I've been using through the years. Anyways, do you keep your boxes?

Kept everything since the PS2. Even have a couple of the boxes from sending in my PS3s for replacement.

I'll keep my console boxes for a while but I eventually get frustrated by the amount of space they take up and trash them or repurpose them.

Not for any aesthetic or collective purpose. I stash them in a cupboard incase I need to move my console. If I dont have the console anymore, the box will fuck off too...remember to recycle, kids.

Hoarders: Gamer Edition

asset.jpg

I usually keep them for a while, but then toss them when I need space.

Though the same applies to game cases. I tossed some five hundred cases when I last moved.

Ah shit, that sucks used. Sorry to hear about that.

I keep heaps of old game boxes. I still have my Perfect Dark + RAM pack special box, but I don't really keep console boxes.

[Edit] This is going to sound super lame but, I dunno there's something almost "magical" about having old game boxes from when you were a kid... I've still got heaps of old N64 game boxes, like Perfect Dark (as said above), The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.

It sounds silly but Majora's Mask holds a special place in my heart for still having the box. It's because it was the first N64 game my parents bought me (for my 13th birthday) and it was the first N64 game we had that was "mine". We had N64 games before that sure (our first was Super Mario 64) but they were all shared, joint presents and such.

14-1_zps4a04fe0b.jpg

I bought Super R-Type for $3.99 and Earthworm Jim 2 for $8.02 on Amazon. I thought I was only getting the cartridges but lucked out and got the boxes fully equipped with owner's manuals and posters!

I kept my boxes but eventually my mother would throw it because she says that it only gives dirt and eat a lot of space in our house so I dont have any choice and I just follow my mother.:/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod