How do you organize your games?

Longo_2_guns

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Do you have any special way of keeping your games organized? Do you use folders, keep them in their game cases, or just scatter them around like I do?

Really, though, I don't do that anymore for games I care about. Most games I keep on a big spool, because they're the games that aren't too important and I've beaten and probably won't play again.

But besides that, I have a big folder that I organized by genre.

First, I have a page of fighting games.
Then, a page of cover-based third person shooters.
Next is all of my Suda 51 games
After that are my Ace Combat games
And then I have my medieval RPGs, followed by my not so medieval RPGs
After that is GTA, followed by GTA clones
And then we have the miscellaneous

How about you guys?

However my Steam library organizes them.

As for console games, they're in a box and on my overfilled rack in no particular order.

I have a filing cabinet end table. It's a wood one. I have the kids games in the top shelf and then mine in the lower. I usually keep the ones I'm playing in the controller drawer though.

I have no real order of games on the shelf, but I tend to bunch similar games together. I do however have a "now playing" pile (that's become quite cluttered) with games I've played recently or intend to play soonish. It's right next to the TV in a detached cabinet.

I've only kept the games I really love because there are too many to hold on to. I have the nice black box that my GTA V collector's edition game in, inside that is P4G, a bunch of 3DS games, Dark Souls, others, then I have a CD book full of PS3, Wii U, and Gamecube games. Then there's the ziplock of N64 cartridges. My shit sounds like a mess.

We just had a water leak in the room my 360 and PS3 are in, so this is how all my games are stored right now.

bcxcNXql.jpg

All my PC games are digital.

I eventually convert my console games to digital copies and store them on giant external drives.

I just keep them in separate drawers and pile the PS2/GC games that I know I'll never get to at the back of the GC drawer, there's enough space to stack a few of them on top of another. And for the ones I'll probably play, I put them on top of all the rest in their respective drawers. Any Wii games I have I stack beside the TV or right beside the VCR.

Green_Lantern said:
We just had a water leak in the room my 360 and PS3 are in, so this is how all my games are stored right now.

bcxcNXql.jpg

Hahaha getting rid of the only daylight within the room? That's the true gamer way! (I do the same)

When I see people with respectable collections, and by respectible I mean - in order, it makes me feel like I need to get my life in order.

I keep my stuff in various keepers and holders like these. The games I'm currently playing can be found randomly around my room, in the closet or under the bed.

Its pretty safe to say that when I put a game into the holders, theres a 95% chance I'll never play it again. With that said, I still can't bring myself to sell these back. Some misguided sense of game loyalty, or the nagging feeling that one day.. JUST ONE DAY.. I'll go back and beat Bully..

IMG1079.jpg

UrbanMasque said:
When I see people with respectable collections, and by respectible I mean - in order, it makes me feel like I need to get my life in order.

I keep my stuff in various keepers and holders like these. The games I'm currently playing can be found randomly around my room, in the closet or under the bed.

Its pretty safe to say that when I put a game into the holders, theres a 95% chance I'll never play it again. With that said, I still can't bring myself to sell these back. Some misguided sense of game loyalty, or the nagging feeling that one day.. JUST ONE DAY.. I'll go back and beat Bully..

IMG1079.jpg

JEDI KNIGHT!

<3

LinksOcarina said:
ABC order in the box.

if it has no original artwork or instruction manual, I don't want it.
I knida feel that way, but where do you keep all that original art? There aren't enough walls in the house to hang em on once you throw away the cartridges.

Lethean said:
JEDI KNIGHT!

<3

I used to play online with that and dual people all night SON!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle