How do you organize your games?

UrbanMasque said:
LinksOcarina said:
ABC order in the box.

if it has no original artwork or instruction manual, I don't want it.
I knida feel that way, but where do you keep all that original art? There aren't enough walls in the house to hang em on once you throw away the cartridges. !

Once I get a camera I will take pictures of the setup thus far. It looks good I must say.

I have a book case next to my TV setup. Bottom shelf are PS1 games and GCN games, middle shelf are PS2 games (a whole shelf full), top shelf are PS3 games, wii games and blu rays. I think I only have about 8-10 PS3 games. The majority of my PS3 collection are downloads on my HDD. Same goes for my wii, my virtual console on my SD card is a NES/SNES/N64 nostalgia overload.

I actually do have my NES, SNES and N64 in my storage closet somewhere. I never displayed them because it wasn't really considered cool to do so untill recently.

The games I'm currently playing are beside my TV. The rest is from alphabetical order from Xbox 360-PS4

The current game I'm playiing sits atop my console, the rest are in a hap-hazard order on my window sill. But I do have a small game pile where I have 100% completed the achievements!

Put 'em all in the shelf. I should do it alphabetical order, but for now I basically organise them by console. One row is for PS3, another for PC etc.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle