DirectX11 & Mind Altering Substances

I just started Spec Ops: The Line, and there's an upside-down American flag on the title screen. Someone really must've been smoking something.

I haven't read any one elses responses, but first off it should be in an airtight container. Yes I mean Mason jars. Freezer can make the trichromes brittle and fall off, so the refrigerator is your best bet.

it'll still last a year if you leave it in a cool place in your house (back of your closet).

Trust me.

You don't really need to even put it in a fridge, just an airtight jar and that'll be plenty good.

Freezer is a bad idea, and the fridge just keeps it cool (which doesn't mean anything). People say it keeps it moist, but the people who I know that have vast quantities all don't bother with the fridge.

Rakon said:
You don't really need to even put it in a fridge, just an airtight jar and that'll be plenty good.

Freezer is a bad idea, and the fridge just keeps it cool (which doesn't mean anything). People say it keeps it moist, but the people who I know that have vast quantities all don't bother with the fridge.

so a fridge basically keeps everything on the planet except pot fresher longer?

buddy found me some good hash so it's not even a problem for now, but yea i'll just go with an air tight jar in the cupboard when the time comes. thanks.

intoTheRain said:
so a fridge basically keeps everything on the planet except pot fresher longer?

My point is that it'll stay fresh enough long enough in a mason jar. This is what my dealer told me, after he stopped putting his supply in the fridge.

I keep mine in the ziploc bag he gives it to me in, and it's not like it ever goes bad. My point is that you'll pretty much be fine as long as you don't leave it out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle