So i had myself a little accident today [warning: gore]

Ehh. I got in a car accident once - t-boned a van and my head smashed into the windshield, went through it a tiny bit, split my scalp a bit, needed 15 stitches. Got out of the car, walked to the nearest house, knocked on the door and some poor 7 year old girl on her way to school opened it and here I am blood dripping, covering my hand asking her for a towel. I had a mild concussion and was in shock so I asked the paramedic in the ambulance like 3 times if everyone was okay. My bitch of a girlfriend at the time told me I was being annoying asking it so much. I was thinking "let's see your fucking head - Oh right. You're fine! Shut up."

Last week I had an allergic reaction to some medicine I took. My skin broke out in hives and I felt like shit. The doctor told me to stop taking the medicine and if I get worse to call an ambulance. Luckily it didn't get bad so today I feel better. Skin's still a bit red and itchy.

MattAY said:
How did you poop?

Little holes in the "appropriate" areas...

There was also a wooden cross bar to brace my two legs so that they didn't buckle...

Yeah my uncle carried me like a cold pack of MGD for awhile

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod