DirectX11 & Mind Altering Substances

intoTheRain

Regular
Hey Sourdeez.

I have a question that fits well into your particular set of skills. Anyone else that may know please feel free to help me out as well.

Not sure what the policy of talking about drugs is here, but that doesnt matter because this question is about lovely flowers.

Back in highschool my friends and I would buy bags of legos daily and take in pretty much the entirety of their beauty in one sitting.

Eventually i stopped buying, and experiencing legos.

Recently (about a year ago) i decided to start enjoying pretty flowers again because personally i think its healthier than drinking alcohol which i was doing too much of.

Anyway i bought some extremely good compressed legos from a buddy that has lasted me an entire year. Im almost out, i kept it fresh in a small dark space in a bag in my fridge.

Now there isnt much good compressed legos going around right now so im going to have to buy a bag of standard legos in their pure form.

Long story short i only take in the beauty of legos a couple times a week when im kicking back and relaxing. So even a 1/4 ounce bag of legoss will last me a very very long time. I fear them going moldy preventing me from enjoying them.

Can i just store it in the freezer? Or would the fridge suffice? Does any of this hamper the beauty of the legos? If so whats the best way to keep them fresh for the longest period of time?

Thanks in advance

Why don't you just say it? Marijuana. I thought you were talking about hallucinogens when you say mind altering substances.

And what the hell does this have to do with directx11.

Are these high grade flowers for say you're buying a qaurter of them for 120 dollars to 100 dollars?

Or are they commercial flowers you're buying for 25 for a qaurter?

Just curious on that.

Anyways yes you can store them in a freezer you know in a tupperware, or something. Only problem with that is they will freeze. The trichomes on the flowers will fall off easier too when you freeze them.

I wouldn't recommend freezing them personally.

How long do these flowers last you?

I'd recommend putting them in the fridge instead of the freezer.

Really though just put them in an airtight container. Most people like to use glass jars that's what's best. You know for storing spices. If they dry out you can put a orange peel to hydrate them.

If you have anything that looks like cobwebs/spiderwebs on your flowers that's mold.

The only reason they would go moldy when being stored is if they're still not cured all the way, and still have too much moisture in the buds. If that's the case you got ripped off. Water weight, unfinished product.

Yea if you really want to don't put them in the freezer just put em in the fridge. We do that with our tobacco. Like I said they will freeze in the freezer, be hard, and the trichomes will fall off easier.

Go to Walmart and buy a candle that has the plastic type accordion like seal in the lid. Use a knife and hollow (or boil out) the candle and clean the jar well. Buy a grinder, stem and seed your shit (if there's seeds), and store it in your brand new airtight pot holster. Bam.

My mo...."friend." uses sandwich baggies. She doesn't store them in the fridge, though I don't think it would help with anything. If anything, it would probably be a pain in the ass to light with all the moisture, no? My "friend" also is hippie about it and says it's God's natural herb and unlike cigarettes, it's not processed in a factory.

Psuedo said:
Why don't you just say it? Marijuana. I thought you were talking about hallucinogens when you say mind altering substances.

And what the hell does this have to do with directx11.

Are these high grade flowers for say you're buying a qaurter of them for 120 dollars to 100 dollars?

Or are they commercial flowers you're buying for 25 for a qaurter?

Just curious on that.

Anyways yes you can store them in a freezer you know in a tupperware, or something. Only problem with that is they will freeze. The trichomes on the flowers will fall off easier too when you freeze them.

I wouldn't recommend freezing them personally.

How long do these flowers last you?

I'd recommend putting them in the fridge instead of the freezer.

Really though just put them in an airtight container. Most people like to use glass jars that's what's best. You know for storing spices. If they dry out you can put a orange peel to hydrate them.

If you have anything that looks like cobwebs/spiderwebs on your flowers that's mold.

The only reason they would go moldy when being stored is if they're still not cured all the way, and still have too much moisture in the buds. If that's the case you got ripped off. Water weight, unfinished product.

as i explained i didn't know if an in depth thread about pot would get me in trouble, i hate being in trouble.

and the DX11 thing was just to attract sourdeez, the stoner of the boards. all he talks about is directx11 and getting fucked up

it'll be extremely good, and will likely last me a very long time. which is why im worried about mold. not really the end of the world if it does mold, just curious more than anything about the best way to keep it fresh.

An old pharmacy pill bottle will work very well too. If you're going to do that, you don't want to have a name and information on your pot bottle, obviously

I prefer glass jars and to put them at the bottom of a dark closet. Keeping it out of light and cool is important. Plastic can become static charged and can actually draw trichomes(Tiny, sticky, mushroom shaped on the buds that hold your THC and other cannabinoids) off the herb and sticks to the bag.
I have a foodsaver to vacuum seal if I need something to last me more than a year.(I don't grow medical marijuana anymore so this is rare)
If you are looking to use your substance as efficiently as possible I highly recommend a one hitter pipe or a vaporizer.

Your title definitely caught my attention. I thought this was going to be a topic about the beautiful graphics Dx11 has and how when on substances you can really sit back in aww of the beauty and really get immersed in the world.

I really enjoy that im only known for my dx11(Its been underutilized for 4 years) and posts about mind altering substances. While I am a Drug Nerd I am currently in search of employment in my new state so Ive had to stop to pass pre-employment drug tests. My new state doesnt even have a medical marijuana program. Part of advocating safe responsible substance use is being responsible enough to stop long enough to be able to get a job. I will resume as soon as I am hired, and then I will get higher ;)

If you ever have memory impairment or are looking for a "smart drug" I highly recommend Aniracetam. Its a nootpropic, which is a cognitive enhancement dietary supplement. It sadly can only be bought online though. They are very popular in the science field as it gives you the brain boost you need without any of the nasty side effects stimulants like adderall give.

Best of luck, and remember safe responsible substance use is the key. Always research any substance you put into your body including how it interacts with you on a biological level(I even did this with alcohol when I was 13). Dont be ignorant, Use your brain.

Sourdeez I too need a job. What state do you live in? I need some medical seeds I want to grow some medical stuff just to sex the plants, and get a ton of seeds.

Im 28 have already had all my experiences with most types of drugs you can imagine. Wont be going beyond getting baked here and there at this point.

I had gotten to the point in the past i could smoke as much as i could and wouldnt get high, just the munchies and burnout. So naturally my buddies got more and more into chemical drugs and that was just never my scene so i dropped it altogether and decided to give a shot at a healthier lifestyle.

Just recently decided to get baked again as its far healthier than drinking excessively every weekend. With the amount i smoke, and after not getting baked for nearly 10 years, im like a little schoolgirl now and its awesome. just the way i like it.

Sourdeez said:
Your title definitely caught my attention. I thought this was going to be a topic about the beautiful graphics Dx11 has and how when on substances you can really sit back in aww of the beauty and really get immersed in the world.
Did that once with the night sniper level in BF3. Was really bad at it, and kept dying.
Me and my mate spent over 2hrs discussing what happens to video game characters after they die, what their heaven looks like, etc. I remember at one point we were convinced soap mactavish was god.

And then we decided to play One Late Night, because we're idiots.
Never again.

Never have played games while high on my own. Might try it one day.

Psuedo said:
Sourdeez I too need a job. What state do you live in? I need some medical seeds I want to grow some medical stuff just to sex the plants, and get a ton of seeds.
I live in Missouri now.

I play better when I vape. Makes things funner and more engaging. Also makes me not get mad at all if I die.

As for serious chemicals I find games hard to play. Everything might seem like the greatest most interesting thing to do but after playing a few minutes I realize just how fucked up I am and that I should go back to partyin.
Although MDMA + LSD + THC+Nitrus all while playing geometry wars can be crazy intense. Ive never gotten the opportunity to try Rez(PS2) but I hear all the time how its the holy grail of substance use games.

I actually find aniracetam and nootropics to be performance enhancing. Makes sniping(I usually never snipe in games) whole lot easier. Its up to you to decide if you find it as a performance enhancing drug and if it is wrong to use in a multiplayer game.

Glass is such a great material. It's very neutral, natural, resistant, transparent, amorphous.

I suggest you take what you need for a while and vacuum seal the rest. Everyone else already said the other stuff: keep dry, and no light.

I'm pretending you're talking about tea.

" I didn't know you were bringing people. I would've trimmed my antlers!"
Grandmas Boy
Best videogame/stoner movie ever

Plus they drink tea just for you sightless ;)
(Im assuming they use milk or some kind of fat.oil)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle