Dead games/series that most deserve a sequel

TheJx4 said:
Brute Force
Blinx: The Time Sweeper
(the shitty sequel does not count. at all.)
Jet Force Gemini
Jet Set Radio Future
MechAssault <3
Dark Watch
..........Ultimate Spider-man.
:alienbang: i agree with all of these, you hear us yet developers?!?!?

keepithowitis said:
Crimson Skies

Seriously why hasn't a Crimson Skies 2 happened? I guess if the company died that makes sense but......... Oh well

I wish Battlefront 3 didn't die, that leaked video was awesome. Brute force was really fun in my opinion I honestly didn't think anyone else liked that game.

Isn't there a new MechAssault game coming out? I know that it's called MechWarrior and it's following the sim route again but it's still the same universe.

Delorean88 said:
keepithowitis said:
Crimson Skies

Seriously why hasn't a Crimson Skies 2 happened? I guess if the company died that makes sense but......... Oh well

I wish Battlefront 3 didn't die, that leaked video was awesome. Brute force was really fun in my opinion I honestly didn't think anyone else liked that game.

Isn't there a new MechAssault game coming out? I know that it's called MechWarrior and it's following the sim route again but it's still the same universe.

I loved Brute Force, it wasn't worse than bad, but it wasn't better than great.
OG Xbox games were awesome.

I've always preferred MA over MW. There is a huge difference when it comes to gameplay.

Freelancer-3-icon.png

Freelancer.

Seriously.

I want a Mirrors edge 2, Total Annihilation or another Supreme Commander, Or how about a remake of Mike Tysons Punch out. i dunno

Where is my Dungeon Keeper 3?

Where is my Conker's Another Bad Fur Day?

Big companies, please stop. Don't kill everything so dear to me.

Affen said:
Where is my Dungeon Keeper 3?

Where is my Conker's Another Bad Fur Day?

Big companies, please stop. Don't kill everything so dear to me.

Can i nominate for TPS in the forums? or does it have to be on articles? Either way those games would be awesome! :twisted: i loved both series so dearly...

CaptainPicard said:
Can i nominate for TPS in the forums? or does it have to be on articles? Either way those games would be awesome! :twisted: i loved both series so dearly...
I think you can nominate anything a community member posts on GR, including blogs, forum posts, and comments. And Daniel is always asking for nominations. :borg:

StickyGreenGamer said:
kingg5 said:
Legend of the Dragoon

This, would be one of my top 3 favorite RPGs. I'd love to see a sequel to it. I still play the original, yet I still haven't beat it. Just one of my all time favorites.
You just said my story word for word. Zone of Enders should be another, and Made Man. Wasn't the best game but it was fun going through mafia level to Nam level. Also Purple Haze.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle