Daily Ting

Excellent picks, guys! Hayden, Mussorgsky, Scott Joplin; I wasn't expecting all these cool pieces. I had never even heard of that Hayden piece, Urb; I really like its mournful sound. Ting, you picked one of my favorites by Mussorgsky! LOVE "The Gnome" part within that suite. What an overlooked composer, huh? Most people only recognize him through "A Night on Bald Mountain" (which is still totally badass.) I didn't even know "Oh, My Darlin' Clementine" was written in the 1800's; cool! It prompted me to read up a bit on its origins. And who doesn't love rag time music? Scott Joplin was that dude!

My pick feels a bit unsatisfactory compared to what you guys provided!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRPExIsYACU

This guy makes quite a few mistakes, so don't be too hard on him; I'm sure he's working on it. :p

StudioTan said:
Ting, you picked one of my favorites by Mussorgsky! LOVE "The Gnome" part within that suite. What an overlooked composer, huh?
Not gonna lie, I only know about it because of Animalympics, but when I listened to the whole thing looking for the part from the movie, I discovered that it's all pretty great.

Today's Ting #57

Wednesday said:
Send a text to someone you love telling them how important they are to you. - Longo_2_guns
Master_Craig will choose the next ting.

-Scoreboard-
De-Ting: 46
StudioTan: 42
MattAY: 38
UrbanMasque: 29
Bretimus_v2: 21
Master_Craig: 21
used44: 19
UghRochester: 17
Longo_2_guns: 13
WickedLiquid: 12
HK-47: 10

I'll do it tomorrow for Turkey day, more time appropriate - otherwsie my family will think I'm drinking alone.. which I am, but still less weird to do on a holiday

I would be thankful if you guys sent me some of your ideas.

Today's Ting #58

Thursday said:
Play a multiplayer game of your choice, for as long as you want, post your results. - Master_Craig

-Scoreboard-
De-Ting: 47
StudioTan: 43
UrbanMasque: 30
Master_Craig: 22
Bretimus_v2: 21
UghRochester: 18
Longo_2_guns: 14
WickedLiquid: 12
HK-47: 10

My younger brother is in town, so he, my sister and I played Mario Party 7. We played it 8-player style with the two of them splitting a controller while I had a lame-brain schmuck* on my team. I won by one star.

We also played Phase 10 with my mom. We didn't keep score.

*Literally means "penis."

We played pass the pigs and scrabble with the kids and grandparents. The words were simple until egos took charge. Cooper and I started the game with urine. The word not the substance.

Team Fortress 2, played Demoknight and made people rage. On melee-only map, Demoknight OP and they raged hard at the shield, turning into spies. They learned to fear the demoknight, wondering where the demo was, when he would strike, for he would kill with a Strange Persian Persuader and Splendid Sheen, because Tide Turner is for chumps who can't demo like men. And +70% impact damage with crit for Persian, it can even kill heavies at the best chance.

Today's Ting #59

Friday said:
Confirm living status. Check in. - Ting

-Scoreboard-
De-Ting: 48
StudioTan: 43
UrbanMasque: 30
Master_Craig: 22
Bretimus_v2: 22
UghRochester: 18