Daily Ting

De-Ting said:
https://twitter.com/Laggy_McBadluck/status/667893155539251200

weird response, lol.

Totally not a trick question. Batman isn't Superman. I dont think he would feign defeat to Tony, lol.

UrbanMasque said:
De-Ting said:
https://twitter.com/Laggy_McBadluck/status/667893155539251200

weird response, lol.

Totally not a trick question. Batman isn't Superman. I dont think he would feign defeat to Tony, lol.
Sure he would. Bruce Wayne is the charming playboy millionaire. Batman is the master detective.

I could see Bruce Wayne using Twitter, but what about Batman?

Would Batman's chessboard even be real, or just another tool to fight crime? I imagine the pieces being tiny smoke bombs; Bruce Wayne would have bath balms.

"Gurgle Gulch" is definitely my favorite so far because it reminds me of the late, great George Duke. The bass line is very characteristic of Super Mario dungeons, and the syncopated piano on top just makes for a tasty recipe! I'm a sucker for piano stuff.

The bebop "Neon City" is really catchy.

I also really dig the Makam-like "Whoopsy Desert." I've just always liked harmonic minor scales and this one sounds like it plays around in the Phrygian mode; it sounds so exotic.

Lots of subtle allusions to familiar folk tunes in these pieces, too.

I still have to take some time to check it all out, but I like everything I've heard so far; feels like one of those soundtracks where my favorite becomes whatever is currently playing. Thanks for turning me on to this soundtrack, Tingy! You made me pause my movie for this. :p

StudioTan said:
I still have to take some time to check it all out, but I like everything I've heard so far; feels like one of those soundtracks where my favorite becomes whatever is currently playing. Thanks for turning me on to this soundtrack, Tingy! You made me pause my movie for this. :p
SIMON-COWELL-HAPPY-GIF.gif

There is absolutely a ton of unrecognized genius here. Everything is good, but the tracks that really stick out to me are:

Windbreak Bay
Stonetooth Cave
Sneak Peak Return really reminds me of Sim City 4.
Savannah Valley
Just Plains
Gurgle Gulch's piano reminds me of the Mario Kart Double Dash credits song.
Run-Down Pyramid
Stonecarving City
The Pirate Shop
Bamboozle Village
Creep Blue Sea makes me think of the space zone in Super Mario Land 2.

I'm gonna say Mt. Lava Lava is my favorite, followed closely by Foulwater Falls and Wario's Garage.

Today's Ting #55

Sunday said:
You're stranded on an island with three celebrities. Who do you cannibalize, who do you take this golden opportunity to murder, and who joins you in fun and merriment? - Ting
StudioTan will choose the next ting.

-Scoreboard-
De-Ting: 44
StudioTan: 40
MattAY: 36
UrbanMasque: 27
Bretimus_v2: 21
Master_Craig: 21
used44: 19
Longo_2_guns: 13
UghRochester: 16
WickedLiquid: 12
HK-47: 10

Hannibal Lector would love this ting. :p

Man, I really don't know who to pick. It would be fun to put Gilligan and the Skipper together just to sit back and see who would crack first; then I wouldn't have to get my hands dirty.

I'd have to cannibalize a heavier set person; I mean, there's no meat on skin and bones. Let's go with Steven Seagal hahah; still love that guy, though.

Maybe murder that guy who claimed himself as "the voice of this generation." Was that Kanye West? I can't remember, but what a ridiculous thing to say.

Partner in crime: Larry David. He's prettayyyy, prettayyyy, pretty funny. :wink: :wink: *hint hint*

Cannibalise someone like Dwayne Johnson...I reckon he'll have some top cutts on him.

I'd murder Justin Bieber...it's a cliche, but he's a bell end.

Fun and merriment with Bonnie Wright!

b43.jpg

sigh...
gif1marshallbyitsaishah.gif

Today's Ting #56

Tuesday said:
Listen to a piece of music written before the twentieth century. - StudioTan
Longo_2_guns will choose the next ting.

-Scoreboard-
De-Ting: 45
StudioTan: 41
MattAY: 37