Daily Ting

Bretimus_v2 said:
Role calls always make me think of Billy Madison.

The clown from Billy Madison helped out two women who were being harassed by a raving lunatic recently.

Today's Ting #60

Saturday said:
Tell us if you got any sweet Black Friday deals. - Ting

-Scoreboard-
De-Ting: 49
StudioTan: 45
MattAY: 38
UrbanMasque: 31
Bretimus_v2: 23
Master_Craig: 22
used44: 19
UghRochester: 19
Longo_2_guns: 15
WickedLiquid: 12
HK-47: 12

Got a bunch of Grace Soda Pineapple for a few bucks, Ritz Sandwiches/Cheese Nips for $1 per box, Cocoa Puffs for $2 per box and some Steam games. Scored a copy of Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball from a friend and gave him some leftover game codes I had from Humble Bundles: Empire/Medieval Total War Collections and FTL: Advanced Edition.

Mostly gifts for my wife and kids, but I also got the new Wolfenstein games bundle on xbox

No Black Friday here. :(

But I did buy my partner her Christmas present this weekend. Thanks to my best mate who works at one of the stores here, I got a massive discount. Does that count? :p

Bought a bunch of socks a part of my Christmas gifts to everyone. To be fair, this wasn't a Black Friday deal.

I got owl. I guess night owl is a pretty accurate description of me. I've been compared to cats before, and owls are basically cats with wings so I'm alright with that.

What kind of animal am I?
hqdefault.jpg

Hoo-dini.

You are
Meerkat

You are a people person. You enjoy socializing and working in a group. Others appreciate your responsibility, loyalty and willingness to help.

Not one word of that is correct.

Beaver
You are creative, practical and well-organized. If there is someone in need, you will not hesitate to offer a helping hand. Lucky those who have you as a friend, life partner or parent.

It gets more right as it goes along, but it's trés Canadien.

said:
You are
Dolphin

You are a lover of life and people. Your energy and appetite for learning plus intelligence and empathy make you successful at almost everything.

Makes sense.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PandaMaster011