Conan awesomeness

Discussion in 'Films, TV, Music, Books, Etc.' started by danielrbischoff, Jul 1, 2011.

1. danielrbischoff

2. NickKmet

NickKmet Regular

Admit it Daniel, you just want Anthony to drive you to work.

3. danielrbischoff

You know, I was thinking if I still worked at the office we'd totally do a commute to work podcast where we just record our carpool.

4. WickedLiquid

WickedLiquid Regular

5. Shaft

Shaft Rookie

6. danielrbischoff

7. intoTheRain

intoTheRain Regular

8. WickedLiquid

WickedLiquid Regular

9. used44

used44 Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

I was waiting for somebody to post this one, since I was too lazy too. My favorite for sure.

I also request that you find the one where Conan goes to Ireland, the one where he goes to Houston where they aired his show at 2am, and the one where he helps people decorate their houses for Christmas.

10. Delorean88

Delorean88 Rookie

One of my top fav Conan moments is when he goes to people's houses to buy guitars with slash. Which can be found here: http://www.noob.us/humor/conan-and-slash-go-guitar-shopping-on-craigslist/

Conan is my favorite talk show host behind Johnny Carson, I don't care for Leno not because of the whole thing that happened but before that I never thought he was good and watching him now I still don't really like him. Jimmy Fallon I used to hate but now honestly I think he's gotten pretty good and will get even better over time. My late night schedule starts with Conan then goes into Lopez Tonight only because I'm waiting for Late Night w/ Jimmy to start

11. WickedLiquid

WickedLiquid Regular

Ok my clips may be short and only funny to me but did you all miss the part about Conan's Documentary???

12. GiftedMonkey

GiftedMonkey Rookie

Wicked, I haven't seen it, but I heard it makes Conan seem like an total (for lack of a better word) attention whore. A really bitter, mean-spirited attention whore. Like, if he isn't on stage and the center of attention wherever he goes, he gets all pissy. If that's true, seeing the "real" Conan might be a bit much for me and I might as well skip it.

Dude, how old are you?