Comic Showdown Champions - Batman and The X-Men!!

Trippysmurf said:
Blake_Morse said:
I dunno. That new Thunderbolts team has the evil Speedball. He's got super goth powers.

You mean Bleedball? He's not really goth, he's more "I'm going to listen to Linkin Park" Emo. Penance, ugh...

Cutting yourself is pretty goth though and all those spikes. He's looks like he's been at an industrial rave dancing like a zombie all night.

Wolverine
Psylocke
Joker
GhostRider

X-Men

It sucks to see Superman go but he'd have to go up against Wolverine eventually.

Wolverine slashes down Superman 8 to 3
Psylocke douses Human Torch 6 to 5
The Joker laughs over Nova 9 to 2
Ghost Rider stops Juggernaut 7 to 4
The X-Men defeat The Outsiders and Thunderbolts 10 to 1 to 0

and thats all the teams for this round. they will return the day after tomorrow for the start of round 3.

match 4!

Dr. Octopus
i061116spiderman.jpg

vs

Ironman
ironman28-redsilver.jpg

Galactus
galactus.jpg

vs

Thor
thor.jpg

Hulk
hulk2001-5.jpg

vs

Ra's al Ghul
RasAlGhul_ByTheGods.jpg

Magneto
magneto.jpg

vs

Punisher
Page4.jpg

Iron Man - He can handle a Spiderman villain

Galactus - He is one of the three most powerful beings in the universe.

Hulk - Hulk Crush Puny Old Man

Magneto - Bullets don't do anything to the Master of Magnetism.

Iron-Man
Thor
Ra's al Ghul
Punisher

I know it's tough to beat all of the love X-Men has been getting (for some reason, understandable I guess though I'm not the biggest fan of most of the characters or plots personally), but Punisher is really one of my favorite comic characters.

Used, I took a peek at my last showdown in the archive and to my surprise the top 4 had 3 DC characters and only 1 marvel which was Gambit.

So the X-men don't always come out on top, but they're my favorite comic soooo....

Iron Man
Thor
Ra's al Ghul
Magneto

Yeah, I know. It's all the luck of the draw. I was just saying I'm not big into X-Men. Only a few of them seem to have very interesting stories.

And, like, come on... he's Punisher!

I'll vote between the two based solely only these two images I found on the Google.

Pudgy Cosplay Magneto who is Pudgy
magnetoft6.jpg

Overcompensating Halloween Punisher who Overcompensates
punisherrl4.jpg

hm.

hm.

This is tough hm.

Too tough to decide. I'll have to vote on their facial hair. That makes sense.

magnetoozk4.jpg

punisherohz0.jpg

Well you have to admire the intestinal fortitude of both guys. Both are working their pose. Trés fierce.
Magneto is rocking the teenstache with a side of chin moss, and Punisher rolls with pure makeup for his stubbles.

It's close. It is very close. But I have to go with ...... Punisher! The stubble on this guy would leave any manimal jealous. The fact that he's faking the stubs only proves that his gonads are bigger than (y)ours.

Teenstache on a 30-something year old Magneto is slightly unnerving. He should have faked it, too.
Wait. Why does Magneto have facial hair in the first place? Nevermind, this battle has been decided.

Ironman defeats Dr. Octopus 9 to 4
Thor crushes Galactus 8 to 5
Hulk stomps Ra's al Ghul 10 to 3
Magneto breaks Punisher 12 to 2

and now for the last of this round,
match 5:

Absorbing Man
hulkabsorbingman.jpg

vs

Shadowcat
Ultimate_Spider-Man_112_006.jpg

Apocalypse