Cage Match

Delorean88

Rookie
During spring break last week a couple of buddies of mine and myself went to Disney here in Florida (thank you friend family member who works there) and while waiting in line for Space Mountain we did what guys normally do when talking.... Talk about which fictional characters could survive in a cage match to the death. Since we were in Disney I suggest this: "If all the Disney princesses were in a cage match to the death and only had what their 'costume' has who would be the last princess standing?" Everyone had interesting answers but I was kind of curious what you guys would say. I think there is a thread here somewhere that is like the concept of characters battling each other and if this is considered a copy just say and I'll stop. Now If you're like me and can only think of 4 or 5 of the princesses after googling I found out that these are who is considered to be Disney princesses:
Ariel, belle, mulan, jasmine, pochantas, snow white, aurora (sleeping beauty), cinderella, and tiana (the black one).

My opinion the final contenders are jasmine, cinderella and mulan. Jasmine is dating a street rat, cinderella is wearing glass slippers which can break into a shiv and mulan was in the army. Not to anyone's surprise my friends and I's choice discussion did have mean racial/stereotypical reasoning. Don't worry I won't consider you racist based on your decision.

If this turns into a popular discussion maybe we could do other cage matches involving characters you normally don't picture fighting like the princesses. If this doesn't catch on this page will be a reminder of failure and loneliness

The other question that's usually brought up in line at Disneyland, at least by my dad, is which Disney Princess would be best to father an illegitimate child with?

Ariel would drag each of them underwater and drown them one by one. She would sing a soothing melody as their final breaths bubbled away and the water pressure crushed their bodies.

Green_Lantern said:
used44 said:
The correct answer to any Disney Princess question is always Jasmine.

WROOOOOOOOOOONG

The correct answer is Belle.

Concur. Except for this question, because she's not nominated. Mulan, because she was in the army and she's Asian which means she can do martial arts.

Hey, I'm pretty sure she's listed on some list somewhere as a princess. And let's face it, if we were to just go with females from Disney movies, I know who I'd bring to a fight. Giant Alice!!!

big-alice.jpg

Oh, nevermind, she's stuck in a house.

Mulan would def win in a cage match, imo. Maybe its because I'm asian and bias. But she was a hardcore army woman. She went to war and fought dirrty. As for father a child, I think Belle.

"Belle tamed the beast" could be a reason be it was with her vagina and this situation doesn't correlate. Am I the only one who has hope in Cinderella? I don't think she'll win but if she played it smart those slippers could be turned into weapons. And she was a maid, so... I guess that makes her tough. When I was talking about it at Disney one guy said Pochantas couldn't win because we al knew what happened when native americans fought caucasians.... Too soon? too soon.... I know that mulan and them might not be actual princesses but according to wikipedia which is close enough it says so... Ariel wouldn't be in the water since it's a cage and sleeping beauty would be one of the first ones out. Father of a child I'd say Jasmine or Cinderella cause she's rich now she can afford the price of raising children...

I guess to change topic before thread dies and add new victims for the cage match, why? Because I need something exciting to check while I'm not paying attention to my film studies lecture. So next line-up to be related one last time to Disney is who would win: Mickey, Donald, Daisy, Minney, Pluto, or Goofy? To put my two cents I say Donald because he has the same characteristics of a angry drunk.

By the way thank you for helping me destroy innocent childhood images.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle