Battlefield 1943

Has any one else played this massive beast of a game? For the past 2 days I have literally done nothing but play it haha, sad I know but hey it's addicting as hell. For those of you who have played it, what do you like, and what do you dislike about the game?

I haven't but I plan on buying it soon enough. I hear it's amazing so I look forward to it. Also shouldn't this be in general gaming since it's on two different systems

I was thinking about buying this...........FOR PS3.

I guess ignorance would be bliss, if you didn't have people like me throwing reality-cream pies in your face.

I tried the demo ON PS3 and realized that it suffers from the same problems Bad Company did. (Overall the game felt like Bad Company lite) lag and asshole players. Anyway, it's a fun little game.

1943 is awesome. it reminded me of the countless hours i used to spend playing battlefield 1942 on the pc. but this time around, i get better graphics, better physics, and destructible environment.

and i do not get anylag.. no lag that i've noticed anyway.

Bretimus_v2 said:
But for $15 you get a decent online shooter. It's not going to beat Modern Warfare anytime soon, but...

screw your modern warfare!

I'm looking forward to 1943. I'm waiting for its release on PC.

A lot of their decisions for this one just sounded dumb (infinite ammo, 16 player cap, 3 classes) but I think the new engine will make it worth it... hopefully. Battlefield games are just pure fun, I've been getting back into BF 2 lately and am enjoying it as much as I did at its release.

I just hope the 16 player cap doesn't make the combat boring.

The fact that you're not looting the dead for ammo makes it less worrisome and more about the carnage! On PSN I've been playing 12 v 12 matches though. Plus, I can only imagine they will they will release new crap whenever there looks to be a lag in play numbers. The already released something after the kills reached a certain number.

I've been plugging away on my PS3, join me if you're interested. [Seaweed3]

Oh it's 24? That's a bit better...

I still think they should stick with ammo boxes or support classes or w/e for the ammo thing. The sniper is one of the reasons I think infinite ammo is a little ridiculous. I don't know how easy they are to detect in this one but in BF2 if I have a good spot I can sit there all day picking off enemies. The only thing that prevents me from doing that is the 6 clips. At that point I'd have to find a supply box or a support. Both would force me to get up from my spot.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle