Alcoholics

Dobby2244 said:
Ps the sex noises next a door have started again! Ughhhhh

jack-nicholson-yes.gif

While we wait for Dobby to continue her National Geographic special "cougar watch, howls of dirty passion", let me entertain you all with some dog on chicken rape

Epic_5b787c_336869.gif

Hahahaha "cougar watch, howls of dirty passion"
Ahhh nothing interesting yet. There's been a random guy in Her room tho now for a few days. I'll keep you posted as soon as I hear anything ;)

Icepick said:
I say you go full retard on them, next time you hear them, cover yourself in Kraft single, bust into their room, yell I am the cheese queen and proceed to throw unwrapped singles at them, then run off into the night

return the next day and act as if nothing happened.

Never go full retard
http://youtu.be/SgHITc1OL-c

drunk woman is talking to herself, crying, moaning throwing things for 2 hour now. Less than 2 weeks til my holiday and I won't have to listen to this anymore...... :|

danielrbischoff said:
I can't imagine how the landlord isn't taking control of this.

out of the like 6 landlords ive had only one has done ANYTHING.

one was an alcoholic that acted quite similar to dobbys neighbor

yeah man, people don't become landlords because they're go getters, they rent out houses because it's income they don't have to really work for

Me and 4 others moved into a place, me and my friend downstairs, and a couple and some random guy upstairs, it quickly became a crack den, with at least 5 other randoms sleeping upstairs on the couches and floor

Landlord never gave a fuck, as long as he was collecting rent he was happy, and the shit was ridiculous, the last straw was when stuff from downstairs started going missing, and they clearly tried getting into our pot drawer which was locked, wood all splintered and they claimed they had no idea. One of them was a teen mom, who would constantly be fucking someone in the house with her kid in the room

the problem took care of itself eventually, crack heads have a hard time handling money, the second they were late thats when the landlord got off his fat ass and did something

Luckily I've never had anything bad with room mates or anything like that. But I know landlords can be dicks since mine took about 3 months to respond to our broken washing machine at uni.

I know that's nothing compared to you guys - but still, something to relate to ;)

Nah she is getting kicked out, but she's got to have atleast 2 months notice. My landlord is the best though. I saw him today and had a chat. He's so laid back

And the sex has begun again.....

Nah he's old, but I wouldn't put past drunk woman to try her luck.

I'm so tired today I can't be arsed with this. If it carries on I'm going to bang on the wall with my feet for 10 minutes

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod