Alcoholics

Refill all her alcohol with water, coke and/or apple juice?

When he's out, pin a big poster on his bedroom door saying, "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!!"

Try Longo's idea of setting multipe alarm clocks at annoying hours in the morning and hiding them.

....you know, it's annoying for you now. But this could be tremendous fun for you if you think about it.

We should all pitch in and buy Ugh a plane ticket, he can show up and disrobe infront of her, should kill her sex drive

would be like GR's 10 year anniversary gift to you

Icepick said:
We should all pitch in and buy Ugh a plane ticket, he can show up and disrobe infront of her, should kill her sex drive

would be like GR's 10 year anniversary gift to you

hahahahahahaha.

Hey, before we start that idea, is the censoring for the forums disabled? I can say "fuck" without it being censored or using a way to bypass it.

I'm going to turn it on and off randomly throughout the next several years. And by randomly, I mean every three minutes. Starting... NOW!

MattAY said:
Refill all her alcohol with water, coke and/or apple juice?

When he's out, pin a big poster on his bedroom door saying, "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!!"

Try Longo's idea of setting multipe alarm clocks at annoying hours in the morning and hiding them.

....you know, it's annoying for you now. But this could be tremendous fun for you if you think about it.

we all have locks on our doors so I cant go into her room - which is where she keeps the alcohol! And then I couldnt hid alarm clocks either...... i dont even think she keeps food in the kitchen. I havent actually seen her for a week now. I am waiting to see her to ask about my vodka. I did see my guy housemate tho and asked him about the other night and he was like what me? no it wasn't.... I said yeah look in my eyes are you lying, I heard you talking... no it wasnt me.... i think it was john (another housemate)
im not so sure hes telling the truth :shock:

Guys! There are CHILDREN on these forums!!

Icepick said:

By "kill" do you mean "enhance"?

Optimus-Crime said:
Dobby... do you live in a halfway home? People are worried is all.

hahaha

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! my housemates that are moving out, one of them has the room leading out to the garden, and its own bathroom on the ground floor, and Ive emailed the landlord asking if I could move in, and its mine!!!!!!!! ALL MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Roll on 2nd September!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_m8fshsxzSb1rcej7zo1_250.gif

FUCK YEAH

Dobby2244 said:
September!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXLAMATION MARKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!8====D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod