Alcoholics

Discussion in 'Films, TV, Music, Books, Etc.' started by Dobby2244, Aug 2, 2012.

1. MattAY

MattAY Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

Refill all her alcohol with water, coke and/or apple juice?

When he's out, pin a big poster on his bedroom door saying, "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!!"

Try Longo's idea of setting multipe alarm clocks at annoying hours in the morning and hiding them.

....you know, it's annoying for you now. But this could be tremendous fun for you if you think about it.

2. Icepick

Icepick Rookie

We should all pitch in and buy Ugh a plane ticket, he can show up and disrobe infront of her, should kill her sex drive

would be like GR's 10 year anniversary gift to you

3. NickKmet

NickKmet Regular

hahahahahahaha.

4. UghRochester

UghRochester https://www.twitch.tv/ughrochester

Hey, before we start that idea, is the censoring for the forums disabled? I can say "fuck" without it being censored or using a way to bypass it.

5. used44

used44 Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

Fuck off, that's why.

Shit ass.

6. Icepick

Icepick Rookie

I fucked a shit fucker in the bastard's fucking shitter

7. used44

used44 Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

Gotta love being an adult!

8. WickedLiquid

WickedLiquid Regular

Yes.

I mean fuck yeah.

9. Longo_2_guns

Longo_2_guns Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

I'm going to turn it on and off randomly throughout the next several years. And by randomly, I mean every three minutes. Starting... NOW!

10. Longo_2_guns

Longo_2_guns Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

Oh man, that's too much work. Fuck that.

11. NickKmet

NickKmet Regular

fuckity fuck fuck?

12. Green_Lantern

Green_Lantern Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

Holy shit...It's like these forums have turned a new leaf.

13. Dobby2244

Dobby2244 Veteran

we all have locks on our doors so I cant go into her room - which is where she keeps the alcohol! And then I couldnt hid alarm clocks either...... i dont even think she keeps food in the kitchen. I havent actually seen her for a week now. I am waiting to see her to ask about my vodka. I did see my guy housemate tho and asked him about the other night and he was like what me? no it wasn't.... I said yeah look in my eyes are you lying, I heard you talking... no it wasnt me.... i think it was john (another housemate)
    im not so sure hes telling the truth :shock:

14. Optimus-Crime

Optimus-Crime Rookie

Dobby... do you live in a halfway home? People are worried is all.

15. MattAY

MattAY Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

Guys! There are CHILDREN on these forums!!

By "kill" do you mean "enhance"?

16. Dobby2244

Dobby2244 Veteran

hahaha

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! my housemates that are moving out, one of them has the room leading out to the garden, and its own bathroom on the ground floor, and Ive emailed the landlord asking if I could move in, and its mine!!!!!!!! ALL MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Roll on 2nd September!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. danielrbischoff

18. UghRochester

UghRochester https://www.twitch.tv/ughrochester

[​IMG]

19. MattAY

MattAY Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

EXLAMATION MARKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!8====D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. Dobby2244

Dobby2244 Veteran

Hahaha

Ps the sex noises next a door have started again! Ughhhhh