Alcoholics

I can say with some certain that I'm a confrontational person, however when I'm high I could be defeated by a flashlight to the eyes, let alone anyone willing to have a physical altercation

there's just zero motivation for it

When I get drunk I just get more hilarious. Almost too hilarious.

But really I'm a super calm and relaxed person in general, not sure how well that translates to the Internet. But alcohol doesn't change that for me.

Its now at a whole new level of wrong in my house! Drunk women is drunk, as usual. And my housemate is having sex with her! Does she have to be so bloody loud!!! I'm disgusted.

Dobby2244 said:
Its now at a whole new level of wrong in my house! Drunk women is drunk, as usual. And my housemate is having sex with her! Does she have to be so bloody loud!!! I'm disgusted.

Dobby2244 said:
Yeah none of these people are relatives.

Dobby2244 said:
I live in a house with 7 other people, and it sounds like a lot, but it's over 4 stories, and 4 bathrooms so it feels massive. .

De-Ting said:
How the heck is she paying to be there?

Obviously Dobby's living in the the season 5 Big Brother UK house. Mystery solved.

But worst of all, I hear her just now slamming doors and stumbling all over the place. Then hear my housemate taking her to her room. Then I hear her screaming and laughing saying "you're getting naked" and then 5 mins later it was all happening. I think it's over now........ Ffs...... I only saw the guy housemate not too long ago, he is completely sober. Who does that!!

Optimus-Crime said:
Dobby2244 said:

Dobby2244 said:
Yeah none of these people are relatives.

Dobby2244 said:
I live in a house with 7 other people, and it sounds like a lot, but it's over 4 stories, and 4 bathrooms so it feels massive. .

De-Ting said:
How the heck is she paying to be there?

Obviously Dobby's living in the the season 5 Big Brother UK house. Mystery solved.

Hahahaha

Dobby2244 said:
They're at it again!!! This time i got headphones on full blasting music ughhhhhh

One of my roommates last year had sex with his girlfriend practically every day. We kept a tally on the whiteboard. Took them forever to figure out what it was for. It was even worse because she was incredibly loud, and probably the dumbest person I've ever met.

Oh man, this could get ugly! Keep us posted Dobby. I bet £20 he'll knock her up.

Over the years ive had roomates and this kind of thing used to make me feel weird but now I realize as long as she doesn't get knocked up cheer it on. Best she get fuck now before no one will even touch her anymore.

Sourdeez said:
Over the years ive had roomates and this kind of thing used to make me feel weird but now I realize as long as she doesn't get knocked up cheer it on. Best she get f*** now before no one will even touch her anymore.

a female can ALWAYS get some, regardless of how disgusting they may be. some desperate guy will hit it.

The woman has 2 children and is going through a divorce. I don't know about the knocking up part now, maybe she's had an op so she can't have anymore :S

They have finally quieted down now.... It went on for over 2 hours. My headphones blasting music then a crash into the wall would make me jump.... Oh right still at it.... Oh wait as I'm writing this I hear more commotion ..... Surely not..... I think so....... Yep..... This is just ridiculous now

At least it's better than hearing your family have sex. I swear, when my sister turned 18 it was every fucking night in the room next to mine. I had to hit the wall to shut them up more times than once. That's just fucking terrible.

Longo_2_guns said:
At least it's better than hearing your family have sex. I swear, when my sister turned 18 it was every f****** night in the room next to mine. I had to hit the wall to shut them up more times than once. That's just f****** terrible.

we were young and in love, we couldn't contain it

Icepick said:
Longo_2_guns said:
At least it's better than hearing your family have sex. I swear, when my sister turned 18 it was every f****** night in the room next to mine. I had to hit the wall to shut them up more times than once. That's just f****** terrible.

we were young and in love, we couldn't contain it
Ohhhh snap.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133