Alcoholics

That escalated quickly

U9mkx.jpg

Dobby2244 said:
The woman has 2 children and is going through a divorce. I don't know about the knocking up part now, maybe she's had an op so she can't have anymore :S

They have finally quieted down now.... It went on for over 2 hours. My headphones blasting music then a crash into the wall would make me jump.... Oh right still at it.... Oh wait as I'm writing this I hear more commotion ..... Surely not..... I think so....... Yep..... This is just ridiculous now

If Steven Moffat wrote up your recent life story the U.S. would be trying to remake it on NBC, and failing.

Icepick said:
Longo_2_guns said:
At least it's better than hearing your family have sex. I swear, when my sister turned 18 it was every f****** night in the room next to mine. I had to hit the wall to shut them up more times than once. That's just f****** terrible.
we were young and in love, we couldn't contain it
HAHAHA

Also, which is weirder? Dobby's housemates having sex or Dobby liveblogging the whole thing?

Or us reading the liveblog of the whole thing?

danielrbischoff said:
Also, which is weirder? Dobby's housemates having sex or Dobby liveblogging the whole thing?

Or us reading the liveblog of the whole thing?

Definitely not the last two.

Dobby2244 said:
The woman has 2 children and is going through a divorce. I don't know about the knocking up part now, maybe she's had an op so she can't have anymore :S

They have finally quieted down now.... It went on for over 2 hours. My headphones blasting music then a crash into the wall would make me jump.... Oh right still at it.... Oh wait as I'm writing this I hear more commotion ..... Surely not..... I think so....... Yep..... This is just ridiculous now

One time, my roommate and his girlfriend had sex, which we could all hear across the house. Immediately after, they took a shower together, and had sex again, which we could all hear. Then they came upstairs, said hi, and then went back downstairs and proceeded to have sex again, which we could all hear. There probably was a fourth time later that night, but it really just stood out to me that they could do that, make so much fucking noise, and then act like none of us knew what was happening. Pretty fucking terrible.

I feel bad for anyone who HASN'T done that.

Yes, you're disturbing the entire world, but holy shit is it fantastic.

And that's just a little bit about me.

That's why I'm glad I don't have roommates. There are some people who live above me, but my landlord specifically said that "If you bring any girls back, be sure they keep it down."

And after one time, I'd exact revenge in the worst way possible for a college student. By hiding alarm clocks around their room set to go off four, three, and two hours before they need to be up for class.

well it went on til about half 3 this morning. to say the least, i am so tired........ one of my housemates messaged me on facebook, "Did you have a nice sleep last night ;) just when I removed my headphones and they started over " hahahah

"the thing is - she's so lonely, she will f**** anyone she can get
seems Paul was h**** aswell
well can't blame them - and I don't feel sorry for neither...
if they've doin it for 3 hours then I guess they both desperately needed it :-| "

Me? What u mean butter?

I'm in for another interesting night. Just heard drunk woman on the phone saying, when you finish ur meeting u come over and fuck me. You promise you're going to fuck me??

Ahhhhhhhh

My neighbours upstairs used to blast their Reggie music and have crazy jamaican parties that were loud and annoying.

So I decided to have a music warwith them. After 6 hours of heavy rock cranked I haven't heard a peep since.

I say you go full retard on them, next time you hear them, cover yourself in Kraft single, bust into their room, yell I am the cheese queen and proceed to throw unwrapped singles at them, then run off into the night

return the next day and act as if nothing happened.

That's what you should do, have a fuck off. They start getting loud, so you start getting loud with your partner.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod