2016 Completed Games List

Tales of Maj'Eyal as a Cornac/Doomed on Normal/Adventurer. Surprisingly easy once you get rolling but you absolutely need a movement rune because your mobility is crap. And unlike Yeek/Doomed, I didn't get one-shot.

PS4:

Life is Strange
Dishonored: Definitive Edition
Dying Light: The Following
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

I finished Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception last night, from the Uncharted: Nathan Drake Collection on PS4. It's amazing how well the game holds up, as well as how good it looks.

A lot of people debate which is better, Uncharted 2 or 3, for me it's difficult to say. 3 has better game play and improved mechanics and graphics, but 2 has better set pieces, may have a better story and strangely, 2 actually feels kinda more polished.

Now that I've finished the Uncharted trilogy, I'm ready for the release of Uncharted 4: A Thief's End next month. I'll also hopefully get some time to play Far Cry Primal too, once my copy arrives in the mail.

I felt the same way regarding Uncharted 2 and 3. 3 had more mechanics to it (I loved throwing back grenades!), but somehow 2 just "felt" better. It probably also didn't help that the whole cruise liner level ended up with you pretty much right back where you were before it, making it feel rather pointless.

I agree. Uncharted 3 had some very cool mechanics, like the grenade throw back as you said, as well as as the changed up melee system (I preferred Uncharted 3's melee, it was a lot easier). Uncharted 3's graphics were also a lot better, but there were parts in animation and such that just looked strange.

While Uncharted 2 didn't have these mechanics, it felt like a more polished game, strangely.

It was a few days or a week ago but Tales of Maj'Eyal as an Orc/Sawbutcher in the Embers of Rage DLC campaign. Was level capped when the nerfs happened but still rolled my way to victory.

It was hilariously OP before the nerfs.

Completed The Last of Us.

Was pretty good. A bit of a uneventful ending...for some reason was expecting something a bit more emotional etc.

No platinum though - so it aint on the list yet! ;)

Finished up Telltale's Game of Thrones game. My 40th Platinum.

Then I went even further back in my PS4 library and finished up Costume Quest 2.

PS4:

Life is Strange
Hitman (tutorial levels, Paris)

I'm not sure if Hitman counts, considering it's annoying episodic nature, but I thought I'd throw this down on my list anyway. It's fun and has a lot of replay value, but it's annoying that the first six levels (most of them are introductory levels, like training/tutorials) could be finished in one night.

Annoyingly, the first level is replayed directly after the second one, which is an attempt to encourage the player to redo the mission but to try and explore the level, trying out different ways to complete objectives.

My sister and I beat Super Mario 3D World a couple weeks ago. It was pretty bad, and we both rage quit a few times, but at least we had some laughs.

Master_Craig said:
^ You actually finished and platinumed Goat Simulator?

...how was it?

It's just dicking about. I got it in the sales for £4 and still feel a bit sad I spent money for it haha. There is obviously clipping and graphical issues all over the place, but no one gives a crap because they feel its part of the game's charm.

If you've seen it online played by other people then you've seen it all.

COMaestro said:
My 40th Platinum.
MattAY said:
Goat Simulator - platinumed!!
Dudes!! This calls for celebration!!!!!

Let's put on our goat leggings!!!!!!!
pagan-clause-o.gif

PS4:

Life is Strange
Salt and Sanctuary

Finished Salt and Sanctuary tonight. Game lasted me about twenty hours, so it's a pretty good deal considering it's not very expensive.

For those that don't know, Salt and Sanctuary is pretty much a 2D version of Dark Souls. Themes, art direction, menu structure, game play and even the challenging and at times punishing difficulty. It's obviously not as broad and deep as the Souls games and it could be considered a near rip off (with the exception of 2D platforming, similar to Metroid/Castlevania) but it was actually really good.

I think I'm gonna head back to The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and make a return to Hearts of Stone.

PS4:

Life is Strange
Salt and Sanctuary
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt DLC - Hearts of Stone

Finished the Hearts of Stone DLC for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.

Amazing DLC. Fantastic story with a lot of cool side quests. That's what I love about this game, how much detail the side quests have. It's evident that a great deal of care and attention went into crafting these stories.

Hearts of Stone easily offers about ten to twelve hours of extra, solid content. Highly recommend. Can't wait for the next DLC pack, Blood and Wine!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle