2015 Completed Games List

Finished the story campaign of Batman: Arkham Knight for PS4.

Overall I was very happy with the final game. The Batmobile is a bit funny to control and at times I think the game has a bit "too much" Batmobile and really forces you to use it a lot. The Batmobile is great when driving around Gotham or fighting the Arkham Knight's forces ("drone" tanks) but the Batmobile can get especially annoying in puzzle segments, especially Riddler Challenges.

Graphically it's one of the best looking games I've ever seen on the PS4. I dare say it's on par with, or better than The Order: 1886. The sound track is awesome as is the sound effects and overall voice acting, especially with Kevin Conroy as Batman.

The combat system is as slick as ever and I loved the dual phase combat moments when you got to team up with another character like Robin, Nightwing or Catwoman. It's a shame they didn't include more of those segments.

There's heaps of content and plenty of side missions. It took me just shy of twenty hours to finish the game's story mode while doing some side missions. I haven't done all of them yet so I will be returning to Gotham soon.

This game didn't seem to have as many villains as Batman: Arkham City, but it introduced more characters on Batman's side, giving more screen time to characters such as Gordon, Oracle and Robin.

A near perfect game, except for some of the Batmobile's more clumsy moments as well as elements of the story.

Major spoilers(will hide in white, sorry mobile users):

The Arkham Knight's reveal was a bit lackluster. As soon as they mentioned "Jason Todd" I knew it was going to be him. I had suspicion prior to the game's release that the Arkham Knight was Jason, but my suspicion was confirmed when Batman had a flash back about Jason and then his character biography was unlocked. I found it strange how they essentially re-wrote Jason's canon... in the comics he was killed by the Joker, then later bought back to life (by something really stupid) before becoming the murderous vigilante Redhood.

This was slightly re-written in the animated film Under the Redhood, where Jason was bought back to life by Ra'as Al Ghul via the Lazarus Pit, as a way to "make it up" to Batman for Jason's death, but he (Jason) came back wrong and kind of insane.

But in Arkham Knight, it turns out Jason was never killed, but was in secret captivity for over a year by the Joker where he was tortured and broken.

I guess while I knew the Arkham Knight was going to be Jason, I was excited for his reveal and I was just wanting him to take the mask off to 100% confirm my thoughts.

End spoiler.

Guess I could add Batman: Arkham Knight. Finished the main story and quite a few side missions. This is a game I'm going try and platinum though.

Just finished Resident Evil Revelations 2.

Played Co-op with my GF and made the game infinitely better. That final boss is garbage though. But I'm ultimately satisfied with what I played. Now to run all the extras and junk!

Finally finished The Witcher III: Wild Hunt on PS4. Funnily enough, I only just got the new 1.07 patch before the game's finale.

The game apparently has multiple endings. I was really happy with my ending.

Now I have no idea what to do with my life.

I guess I should go back to trying to finish Far Cry 4?

Arkham Knight. Part of me really likes that they locked the ending behind the Riddler trophies. So many games dissolve at the end because the devs know that people rarely finish games.

Bretimus_v2 said:
So many games dissolve at the end because the devs know that people rarely finish games.

I've always attributed something like that to budget and time constraints.. or the bulk of the game/story was so compelling, they just had no idea how to end it. I feel like a lot of TV shows struggle with their conclusions. Game of Thrones comes to mind.

I finished The Walking Dead Season 2 - lovely tale, and nice to see some old faces.

Also, completed Journey....why is this so good? The only gameplay elements I truly liked were the ones avoiding detection from those snake eye things. The game was beautiful as hell, and great music dont get me wrong. But throw some classical music in and it gets GOTY? Nah...not for me, I dont see what all the fuss is about.

I downloaded and completed the Batman: Arkham Knight DLC "A Family Matter" for PS4 last night. Took me about an hour and a half to complete.

Batgirl kicks a lot of arse and she's got a bit of a mean streak about her, muttering things like "This is what you get for breaking the law" and "Go to sleep" when she beats the crap out of bad guys. To be fair, the Joker did kidnap her dad after all.

I think for its price (about $10 AUD), it's a bit too short. The DLC is quite linear as players are in an abandoned amusement park taken over by the Joker, essentially moving from one objective to the next. The whole 'hacking' thing is a bit lack luster for the most part... it's mainly used for puzzle solving and works very similar to the hacking device that Batman has. However, using Batgirl's hacking tool in predator/stealth areas is pretty cool, and can be utilized for awesome ambushes that allow Batgirl to dispatch multiple enemies very quickly. It's also cool to team up with Robin and go up against both the Joker and Harley Quinn in the final fight, which is just a massive brawl.

The combat areas are quite challenging but the predator/stealth areas are very easy. Overall the DLC was interesting but a bit short considering the price tag attached to it. I hope future DLC for Batman: Arkham Knight is a bit longer and more engaging than this.

I just finished Killzone: Shadow Fall. Borrowed it from a friend, and I'm giving it back - fucking annoying sometimes.
Although the best parts were avoiding detection from those mobile robot units!

I just finished Everybodys Gone to the Rapture. Holy fuck what a great story, couldnt put it down...and i literally didnt for about 5-6 hours! The storytelling is great. It had drama and intrigue throughout. As a game though, all you basically do is follow a beacon. If youre into trophies youll care about collectibles and stuff. The thing is I found the story so gripping the boring ass gameplay didnt even bother me! Voice acting was top notch too, and the delivery is fantastic.

Last night I finished the story campaign of Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition for PS4. I've finished the game before on PS3 and PC. Despite having an average story with characters who aren't memorable or likable, it's still such a fun game to play with superb shooting mechanics and a very fluid, natural cover system.

The Witcher III: Wild Hunt's New Game Plus mode DLC is said to be out this week... so I'm hoping that's true!

Got plats in Everybody's gone to the rapture and Rocket League - so I'm slapping them on!

Finally finished Steven Universe: Attack the Light after on and off playing it for like 4 months. Realllly fun turn-based RPG on your phone. Not really hard in any means, but still a ton of fun, especially for the $2.99 price tag.

Just finished watching Until Dawn. Pretty darn good. Makes me wish they would release it on PC. I really digg the genre.

I'd like to play Until Dawn, but I think I might wait for it to come down in price.

Unless you YouTubed it, Sourdeez? :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod