2015 Completed Games List

DmC Definiteive Edition platinumed! - WHAT A BELTER!
AC Unity completed and platinumed - YEEEEEEEEEEE!

Top it off with The Walking Dead Season 1 - complete!

God DAMN hat was one sad ending, and one good game. What's Season 2 like?

MattAY said:
Top it off with The Walking Dead Season 1 - complete!

God DAMN hat was one sad ending, and one good game. What's Season 2 like?

It's a lot like the first one in some ways. It'll break your heart but a damn fine game. And glad to see you got around to playing it! That ending killed me and that final episode, outstanding.

One is better. In two there are moments where you're making good decisions and realize that you're roleplaying a teen smarter than any of the adults you're hanging with.

Adding Never Alone to my list. Very short indie game, but pretty great. The puzzle solving were pretty easy, but it was a relaxing game. used44, I think you should try it out one day. It was based on an inuit culture.

Yeah I should! It was made by an alaskan game developer, even. Feels overpriced though.

Completed my first game in months by finally finishing the Battlefield: Hardline campaign on Hard. I'm truly the king of gaming.

UghRochester said:
Adding Never Alone to my list. Very short indie game, but pretty great. The puzzle solving were pretty easy, but it was a relaxing game. used44, I think you should try it out one day. It was based on an inuit culture.

And you got on Highlight Reel for it as well. haha

Just finished up Life is Strange Ep. 3. Holy Shit. No words.

Gunman Clive on 3DS, a short, Mega Man-like game. Good music, neat checkpoint system. Would recommend.

Life is Strange Ep 3 done and dusted in a day! The story is good, but I was a bit bummed out that all the scenes in this episode were in the previous 2 episodes.

The ending made up for it, and I can tell the next episode will be fresh certainly!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod