2011 Oscars

mcvygk.jpg

orrrr it could be the fact that Toy Story 3, Up and Wall-E have gone above and beyond that of an average kids movie...

ok I'll shut up now or rather, I'll shut up FOR now

Meh....all of them safe yet deserving choices in my book.

But can we please stop nominating animated movies for best picture and animated picture, because at this point we all know that it can win only one of them...and we know which one too.

I'm just mad that tron didn't get a best score nomination... And heck, i'm mad at the ceremony itself!
Seriously, it was BORING! Can we shoot James Franco and Anne Hathaway out of a cannon? Actually, maybe not Franco cause 127 hours was awesome. That movie should of won best adapted screenplay, seriously the book is awesome and the movie better.

WickedLiquid said:
orrrr it could be the fact that Toy Story 3, Up and Wall-E have gone above and beyond that of an average kids movie...

ok I'll shut up now or rather, I'll shut up FOR now

i'm a huge pixar fanboy, i own every single movie on DVD, and now blu ray, (except cars)

toy story 3 did not deserve to win over HTTYD or The Illusionist.

everyone automatically orgasms over anything pixar releases now. at least they didn't win for animated short, fucking shockingly.

Lien said:
I'm just mad that tron didn't get a best score nomination... And heck, i'm mad at the ceremony itself!
Seriously, it was BORING! Can we shoot James Franco and Anne Hathaway out of a cannon? Actually, maybe not Franco cause 127 hours was awesome. That movie should of won best adapted screenplay, seriously the book is awesome and the movie better.

anne hathaway was awesome. james franco is a retard. they should have cut him.

hugh jackman + anne hathaway next year plz

TheNesMan said:
Anne hathaway is absolutely terrible. As for franco, he's currently doing his PhD, what are you doing?

yea james franco was incredible. i loved the part where he stood there motionless and emotionless the entire show.

PS: look up the definition for retarded. one can acquire a PhD whilst being retarded.

i love the guy in his movies but he was terrible. and i fail to see what was bad about hathaway, she had charm, charisma, (a personality)... franco had.. well franco was there i guess, physically.

Derp i think Franco is a funny guy in his movies and i don't like anne hathaways movies therefore I will support him for absolutely no reason other than the fact he is working on his PhD and will trash the one who did a half decent job at the topic at hand.

thanks for contributing

maybe dr.phil will host next years oscars, i hear that guy has a PhD, he'd be great

I wasn't saying he has a PhD and thus he is amazing at everything he does. I was referring to you calling him a retard and laughing at how he is working on his PhD and you probably only have your high school diploma!

PS I don't think Franco is funny in his movies and I find him to be a decent actor, nothing I would write home about.

PPS Anne hathaway is a terrible actress that acts in terrible movies and it didn't matter what she said or did at the oscars, her mere presence annoyed me.

TheNesMan said:
I wasn't saying he has a PhD and thus he is amazing at everything he does. I was referring to you calling him a retard and laughing at how he is working on his PhD and you probably only have your high school diploma!

PS I don't think Franco is funny in his movies and I find him to be a decent actor, nothing I would write home about.

PPS Anne hathaway is a terrible actress that acts in terrible movies and it didn't matter what she said or did at the oscars, her mere presence annoyed me.

oh ok so it all was, in fact, based on your biased opinion.

i liked both of them before the show and like both of them after, but for the show, Franco was a retard. he stood motionless with his chin up looking down at the audience quietly saying his lines, and never did anything else. at first i thought he was trying to be funny, then he did it every time he was on for the remainder of the show.

i'd probably go gay for leonardo dicaprio, but if he put on that show, i'd call him a retard too. just an example.

James Franco is a dream boat

sogood.gif

and don't you forget it.

I would've liked to see him take home the Oscar for 127 Hours. But I guess that would've been a bit awkward since he was hosting...

Lethean said:
Anne Hathaway....Could she have seemed any more fake?

so many haters

I GOT YOUR BACK ANNE

dont forget anne hathaway said every girl should try anal sex

edit : nvm i guess that's a myth. sigh..

anne hathway you suck. james franco showed u how the oscars should be done, slut. he has a PhD, what do you have? you're even stevens sister.. im disgusted.

Wait, people actually watched it?
You guys actually watched it?

You guys are a bunch of fags. And that is coming from a guy that voluntarily has sex with men.

Longo_2_guns said:
Wait, people actually watched it?
You guys actually watched it?

You guys are a bunch of fags. And that is coming from a guy that voluntarily has sex with men.

Still up for thursday, we can watch wrasslin' with chris and have a orgy.

Lethean said:
Meh. Franco seemed high and introduced the dude with a hint of disdain. Both hosts were sub-par.

introduced what dude with a hint of disdain

and lets face it, every single year the oscars come on everybody bitches the next day about how terrible they are and how awful the hosts were. noone has ever enjoyed them, yet everyone flocks to them like flys to shit yearly like they're supposed to witness something magnificent. and then are let down when it was just as terrible as every single year before.

i watch them because i love movies and want to see who gets picked, and doesn't get picked. everything else doesn't matter.. the only moments that stood out to me were kirk douglas, guy was a champ. meilssa leos f-bomb, staring at natalie portman and wishing i had created that baby, and sandra bullock also provided a few lulz.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod