GR Presidential Election 2008

Who would you like to be President of the United States?

• John McCain

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Barack Obama

• Bob Barr

• Charles Baldwin

• Cynthia McKinney

• Ralph Nader

• Total voters
I really do think this election will be a lot closer than some people think. There's a slight chance that McCain will win.

StalfrosCC said:
This wasn't a rant just about you De-Ting, so don't get your knickers in a bundle. I actually like what you contribute very much, you just acted as a good spring board into a rant I've had bouncing around for a little bit after our spammer yesterday.
That's the only part I read, so I don't care.

Well, here we are. It's 5:30pm EST so we have...oh...probably about 10 hours before we have a good grasp on who will be the next president of the U.S. How were the voting lines for everyone who voted today?

CNN is declaring winners in some states with <1% precincts reporting. Less than 7,000 people.

Time to switch to MSNBC.

I'm watching what I can get here at work. CNN without sound on the screen above me and ABC streamed online. I have limited net access so that's all I can get.

Things looking pretty good so far.

Woohoo! I'm proud to say my state (IN) went blue for the first time sine 1968 for this election. What I want to know is how big the 18-25 year old vote was in all this.

The one thing I'm not excited about is all my Republican friends are going to bitch and moan about this for the next four years.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod