Mafia V Extravaganza!: Streets of Betaville (Mafia wins!)

It depends how you lynch someone. Just saying two words is simple, but removing the skin of a person while leaving every muscle and internal organ intact and in place is very difficult, thank you very much.

Really though, I agree that inactive types might as well get flayed!

Can we look at the facts please? Practically everyone voted for a no lynch except for links and the person after him, who both voted for noob. Then links dies during the night....hmmmm. Maybe it's just the mafia trying to frame noob or maybe noob is the movie? I'm going to wait a bit to cast my vote.

I've been exposed!

I think that Links was joking when he voted for me, because I said to watch out for those who wanted to lynch random people. He wanted to lynch me "to shake things up". So I'm guessing it's a joke, although I wouldn't be surprised if the mafia killed him to set me up.

Also, the cops honestly need to step up right about now with names.

n00b's sarcasm belies the fact that there's commonly truth to any manner of joking remark... just saying.

Yeah Nes, I think its a set-up with noob. But we will have to wait.

By the way - check Ghost's post frequency and the content in each post.

I change my vote: Lynch Krowsnose

Yokiro said:
n00b's sarcasm belies the fact that there's commonly truth to any manner of joking remark... just saying.
Hmmm. Being singled out by two people?

Now I'm not pointing fingers, but if I do get scanned, turn up guilty, get lynched, and turn out to be a townie. Then maybe, just maybe Yokiro and/or TheNesMan had something to do with it.

GhostTrip said:
Lynching krownose seems like a good idea, don't you all agree?
No, I don't.

Call me naive but I'm buying into his "I don't know how to play," routine, and I've already voiced dissent for lynching the inactive. FTG will jettison them if they don't post in daytime for more than 3 days and/or pm him for more than 3 nights. Most of the inactives will more than likely show up today. What if we lynch nose and he was the doctor? Then the cops won't be able to come out and bluff that the doctor will heal him, hopefully causing the mafia to not want to waste a hit.

Question: If the mafia and the vigilante go to kill someone who is being protected by the doctor, what happens?

MattAY said:
Yeah Nes, I think its a set-up with noob. But we will have to wait.

By the way - check Ghost's post frequency and the content in each post.

I change my vote: Lynch Krowsnose
Well, if that's the case, then why doesn't he just come out?

I thought the same thing, but why wouldn't he trust the doctor?

n00b_f00 said:
Question: If the mafia and the vigilante go to kill someone who is being protected by the doctor, what happens?
So what you're asking is if the Mafia, the Vigilante, and the Doctor all target the same person, what happens?
Mafia and Vigilante always go hunting at the same time. The Doctor always comes later.
So going back to what I posted under the Vigilante description, both the Vigilante and the target would die (because of the Mafia), then the doctor would come along and only save the target.

To put it simply, only the Vigilante dies.

He practically has, we figured it out didnt we. If he was mafia dont you think he would be more careful and not suggest the same guy 3 times.

Flaming_Tiki_God said:
To put it simply, only the Vigilante dies.
That's what I figured, thanks.

MattAY said:
He practically has, we figured it out didnt we. If he was mafia dont you think he would be more careful and not suggest the same guy 3 times.
Can't argue with that line of reasoning. Thought I was reading too much into it at first, but you're right, it just doesn't make any sense otherwise.

Lynch krownose

It's just what happens when a male famously looks like a famous female, everyone else gets to have their fun with it. :)

You are making a mistake. I'm sorry I haven't been that active but it is the weekend. I'd urge you to change your decision.

If you guys betray me then I guess you won't get those nudes of myself in a wig.

Can we all be sure Ghost is a cop? Or are we just going to sarcriface someone without knowing? Unless someone has evidence, Krows could be a cop or doctor or lawyer?

I'd like to hear any "facts" for this bandwagon.

We will never have facts in mafia. We have to trust in someone. Ghost should know if this ends up badly then he's next on the list to lynch.

Changing my vote too:
Lynch krownose

If this works out, Doctor protect ghost.

Cops, be careful not to investigate the obvious targets each night, like usually I would of investigated Shaft for his seemingly random lynch but thats what the framer could be thinking too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coin Master