Mafia V Extravaganza!: Streets of Betaville (Mafia wins!)

Day 1 results

Let’s skip the formalities. I’m ending this day early, if that's ok with you all. It seems a tradition to lynch no one on the first day. Besides, Madster isn’t in this game.

Betaville was a city-state kind of like The Vatican. Just one city, but independent and sovereign. However, Betaville was like the anti-Vatican. Where the Vatican was a pious place, Betaville was the most immoral place on earth, the new Sodom or Gomorrah. To add another credential to her vast foreign policy experience, Sarah Palin decided to visit Betaville to diplomatically discuss her wish for a cessation of the dildo trading industry.
You may recall that the night Maca got killed, FTG, the new mayor, called for a town hall meeting in the right testicle. Sarah Palin decided to participate in the meeting to appear diplomatic with the town, so there she sat to the right of FTG who was standing behind an elaborate podium.
“Ok, townspeople of Betaville, as you all know, Maca was killed yesterday, but it has just been brought to my attention that our cherished Boringman has passed as well. We know that these PEDOPHILES are among us, and they mean business. There is only one solution to this problem; we must blindly kill each other off until the PEDOPHILES are all gone!â€

Night 2 results

LinksOcarina had a thing for golden showers. Sometimes he would just wait inside the mens’ restrooms in shopping malls and just beg the passersby to tickle his fancy. It was a win-win situation, so they did. He lived for urine. He did nothing else but hover from restroom to restroom, asking for favors, and dunking his head into unflushed toilets.
The Mafia discovered his schedule, and decided they would take advantage of it, and in one of the unflushed toilets, they dumped gallons of strong, strong fluorosulfuric acid into the bowl. Just as they expected, Links showed up ready to bathe himself. He checked the bowls first, and when he encountered this one, he simply dunked his head in. Automatically, he had pulled his head back out, but by then it was too late and all of his skin had dissolved off. Just to make sure the job was done, the Mafia ambushed the restroom, and poured the rest of their supply of acid on the writhing body of LinksOcarina. Within moments, the frantic movement stopped, and Links lied dead in the middle of the mall restroom floor. Still, the men who entered the restroom had grown to know Links rather well, so they carried on with their normal business and urinated on his corpse forever after. The end. :)

LinksOcarina is dead. He was a townie
It is Day 2

I am going to start lynching people who aren't participating. Ain't no mafia members going to fly under the radar on my watch ya herrrr!

lynch toomie

FTG did cut the first day short, so people who haven't posted haven't really done enough for us to suspect them for that alone. Plus FTG said he's going to jettison inactive players himself.

So why bother handing over a free kill to the mafia? Unless of course you're in the mafia, then lynching people for little to no reason makes sense.

Think of it as being too clever that Mafia sees you as a threat :p

Anyway - Shaft's random lynch could mean something. But since most of the people will be no lynching, whoever I vote for probably wont make a difference!

No Lynch

Killing people isn't hard at all!

I agree with Shaft, lynch the people who aren't participating.

Lynch Krowsnose

I'm with Rekkie, a Cop needs to step up and have faith that the Doctor will keep him safe. We're gonna get picked off one by one until it happens and maybe even afterwards, but at least we'll have some information to help our decisions.

No Lynch.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133