GRumble 2012: And the Winners are...

Matt
and.......................

Hmmm Ting's had my back alot, but Urbz hasn't. Also if I don't vote for next gen I'll lose my assistant admin position. Then again it looks like FBD could use a hand, even if it's just to boost their self esteem... Time to man up and choose....

abstain

Sticky, I thank you for your vote. I really do.

But now I need ONE more NEW vote to break a tie here.

One more vote. Let's close this off and get to the next match.

Man, I've never had to wait so long to get results from you guys. Should've just closed it after 24 hours, 13 votes or not.

Wicked had been bragging a lot about this promotion, but MattAY had to point out that he was actually "assistant to the admin". I mean, what are his duties even? Apparently, they don't include kicking people out of the GRumble. MattAY wins, 8-7.

Fus Bro Dah sat together planning world domination when Next Gen stumbled in. Staring across the room at each other they noticed something. They were two teams, each composed of a guy in CA and a guy in UT, each had a cool videogame-related name and pic, each was a winner in every way...but...there can only be one. Next Gen wins, 8-6.

NEXT SEMIFINAL ROUND
danielrbischoff
vs.
Bretimus_v2

TORONTO-Saurus Rex
vs.
CyberGunner

The gloves come off.

Daniel
Toronto

I'm voting Daniel, because I would like to see a GR Staff member win once. Nothing against you, Bret.

I'm voting Dan since Bret purposely left the round open after i had won and was willing to sit through a tie in hopes I would lose. And to think I was going to let you name your next kid after me (Wicked for a girl or Liquid for a boy) FOR SHAME!

Daniel
Toronto

That is soooo not how it went down. I just felt 13 was a pretty shi**y turnout. I apologize though. You were robbed...but you were robbed by MattAY, and Sticky, and Paradox. I'll give you something special tonight...a beatdown on Puzzle Fighter!

Bret
TSR

Sorry Wicked, I was away this weekend and would've voted for you! ...
.....yiiiis......I was ...."away"......

1811263_1311938928070.61res_500_280.jpg

danielrbischoff (sucking up to the man.....wait-)
TORONTO-Saurus Rex (with a heart fist)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo