GRumble 2010 - MattAY/Sinlges: Longo & MattAY/ Doubles!

Thank you once again for making this a great experience. There was definitely a lot more chatter this round and we even upset Ugh in the process!

The people have spoken! Ugh pushes down his usurper, Gman, 6-4.

It's hard to pick favorites, and sometimes when you try you still don't make any headway. Stalfros and Longo are equally matched at 4-4!

The lightning may flash bright and quickly, but it's the thunder that continues to rumble on. UrbanMasque pushes past De-Ting, 6-3.

I think that's it. Once again, thank you to everyone. I hope this was as much for for you as it was for me. Thank you for all of your help, suggestions and participation. See you next year.

Bretimus_v2 said:

It's hard to pick favorites, and sometimes when you try you still don't make any headway. Stalfros and Longo are equally matched at 4-4!
As it should be. I don't deserve to beat Stal.

Urban lost to me...so did you...I'm the fucking rubberman that isn't affected by lightning AND thunder bitches!!

....you could almost say I'm Luffy from One Piece...heehee

Keep your head up Ugh, you have someone become both annoying and loathsome, while at the same time necessary and appreciated. Without you we'd be lost.

UghRochester said:
I beat a retarded troller, who's the true winner there?

Doesn't matter who won, b/c they're all Losers!

PCU-movie-f02.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod