GRumble 2011: Winners: Shaft, Modgasm, TheDiesel

Bretimus_v2

So tired.
GRumble2011.jpg

For ~31 days, the members of GR will congregate for the biggest showdown spectacular of the year! Why is it so spectacular, you ask? Why is it the biggest? Because it's three showdowns in one! This year will be host to GRumble: Singles, GRumble: Doubles, and the GRind.

The GRumble: Singles this year will have a World Cup-style (like last year's Doubles). We have 4 Groups composed of 6 contestants. Each will face off in 4 match-ups. Once that's all over, I will advance the top 4 from each group and randomly place them in a 16-man bracket. It is important to note that ties will not be resolved during this round.

The GRumble: Doubles will have the same format. Only there's 2 Groups of 5 and I will advance the top 4 from each group and place them in a 8-man bracket.

Finally our new contest, The GRind will be a survivor elimination contest. Everyone will be included in this (even Lethean, who was too late for Singles and Doubles). Each day, we will vote on one person to eliminate from the GRind. And if you don't understand how it will then play out...well...you're special.

Let's have fun, I will be opening a publicity thread. Feel free to fill it with whatever you can. I can only imagine that the more stuff you put in there...the better. Start creating some readable threads. The more active you are on the forums, the better you usually seem to do. Get me your team names.

Rules: Vote once per round.
Keep it classy, bitches
Yup, that's it.

GRumble: Singles
Group Egon

TheDiesel
Eyebrowsbv31
Tyrranis
Used44
LinksOcarina
UrbanMasque

Group Stantz
HK-47
Longo_2_guns
Kapow
MattAY
De-Ting
Rakon

Group Venkman
WickedLiquid
DocMoc
electricthunder
Mod-Chip
Gunner37
Bretimus_v2

Group Zeddemore
Green_Lantern
Chris_Crime
Schimmel
Sightless
Shaft
Ugh Rochester

GRumble: Doubles
Group Black
DocMoc/Shaft
Chris_Crime/UrbanMasque
Eyebrowsbv31/UghRochester
electricthunder/LinksOcarina
HK-47/WickedLiquid

Group Red
Bretimus_v2/Schimmel
Kapow/Sightless
MattAY/Longo_2_guns
De-Ting/Rakon
Green_Lantern/Used44

The GRind
The Survivors

HK-47
TheDiesel

Deep breaths, everyone. Our opening match-ups will be:

The Diesel
vs.
Eyebrowsbv31

HK-47
vs.
Longo_2_guns

WickedLiquid
vs.
DocMoc

Also, vote somebody out of the GRind. If you're having a hard time, imagine this: You have a box of doughnuts and enough for everyone except this guy Who will not be enjoying a tasty treat?

Way to not vote Lethean!

Eyebrows
HK, my partner
Wicked, my other partner

As for this GRind, it'll make us all look like dicks but I'll vote out Gunner, sorry charlie.

Lethean said:
Wait. What's the GRind and how am I in it?

The GRind is described fairly clearly above. You became a part of it the moment that you posted in the sign-up thread.

My votes go to:
Eyebrows, you're never at a loss for words. Whether I agree or not is another thing.
Longo, you make me laugh.
DocMoc, I like you. Plus, who votes for themselves. I clearly said...
Bretimus_v2 said:
Keep it classy, bitches.
WickedLiquid, you didn't do the classy thing...suffer the consequences.

And finally, Sightless. I will not be sharing the rest of this GRind with you.

Eyebrowsbv31
Longo_2_guns
WickedLiquid

I will vote Mod-Chip out of the GRind!

Great stuff Bret. you have imagination! It's as if you're oriental and south american at the same time!.....Oh..

Diesel
Longo
Quid

-Mod-Chip

If anyone ever quotes The Weakest Link, I will vote against you the rest of the GRumble.

Eyebrows, Longo, Abstain. Abstain for the GRind. Great idea Bret. Survivor style. Oh, and I like you too.

Bretimus_v2 said:
Lethean said:
Wait. What's the GRind and how am I in it?

The GRind is described fairly clearly above. You became a part of it the moment that you posted in the sign-up thread.

My votes go to:
Eyebrows, you're never at a loss for words. Whether I agree or not is another thing.
Longo, you make me laugh.
DocMoc, I like you. Plus, who votes for themselves. I clearly said...
Bretimus_v2 said:
Keep it classy, bitches.
WickedLiquid, you didn't do the classy thing...suffer the consequences.

And finally, Sightless. I will not be sharing the rest of this GRind with you.

Yeah. I got that part when I actually read the rest of your initial post >_>. Smartass ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod