GRumble 2010 - MattAY/Sinlges: Longo & MattAY/ Doubles!

MattAY said:
EVERYONE VS ME!!

Oh wait, we did that BAH HA HA!!!
Oooooooh SNAP!!!

Per request, and because I had non-comitally said I would take any GRudge Matches put in...

HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!

I bring to you today, three matches born from the deepest, darkest pits of GR. These are matches so horrible, atrocious, and...umm...effervescent that the GRumble '10 couldn't contain them during the normal tournament.

First, we have a match up between '09s all-around worst poster, UghRochester. He has been sitting quite contentedly with enough negative trophies to play a full game of chess. But you know the saying, "there's always someone better out there"? Well, apparently it has a retarded, in-bred cousin-"there's always someone worse out there". And HE dished us up a special one in Gman. Gman has become loathed/loved for his lack of grammars and his intense desire to post about older games and get "(R) fedbak 4 real, yo". Consider this a backyard pro-wrestling match between two guys who couldn't combine for a full set of teeth.

The next match up is between to GR Titans, StalfrosCC and Longo_2_guns. Getting slammed by one of these two is almost a forum rite of passage to manhood, like a vision quest or your balls (Edit:voice) dropping. As it goes though, these two's opinions can be as hard and blunt as a ball peen and they are usually more than happy to share. Well, it's almost high noon and these to "diss-perados" are itching to drop the hammer and settle it.

You would think that all was well between De-Ting and UrbanMasque. They were both fairly dominant in the GRumble, they even had a catchy name and pic for their team. But a falling out occured in the "So apparently I'm going to hell..." thread (perhaps tension from coming so close and losing). Challenges have been made and a fight looms over us all. So who will it be White Lightning or Black Thunder? It's hard to see friends fight, but...actually, no. It's quite enjoyable. From the depths of their apparently hellish residence echoes the sound of their infernal battle.

Let's settle some GRudges:
UghRochester
vs.
Gman

StalfrosCC
vs.
Longo_2_guns

De-Ting
vs.
UrbanMasque

Haha! The winner of the first match will be similar to being the best kid with Down Syndrome.

I vote:

Ugh
Longo
Tingy

I would like to let everyone know that I CARRIED our duo as far as we went. ^_^ De-Ting, enjoyed a nice view while riding my coattails into the finals.

I vote for:

Gman,
Stal, and

Black Thunder! ( I CAME UP WITH THE NAME!)

UrbanMasque said:
I would like to let everyone know that I CARRIED our duo as far as we went. ^_^ De-Ting, enjoyed a nice view while riding my coattails into the finals.
Haha, which I why I won second and you won...what? :p

Still...

Ugh
Stal
Black Thunder

UrbanMasque said:
No mud slinging here. That's a cutdown so classy, that it's obviously wearing a tux.

Ugh. I hate Coca-Cola, but I hate new iterations of Coke (new Coke, Crystal Clear, Zero, etc.) even more. Apply as a metaphor to the candidates.

Longo_2_guns

De-Ting

at 1st it was Epic...
07282008_majorleague2.jpg

Now, its War.

White Lightning -"Mine fell harder!"
jesse-ventura1.jpg

vs.

Black Thunder..err Hammer "MINE are the deadest!"
omar_ropes1_hi.jpg

I vote...................................................................

Ugh (Don't get the wrong idea, I would vote gman, but as of now Ugh has more awards for sucking)

Abstain (I wrote Stal, erased it and wrote Longo, I just can't decide... WHERE'S MY MAGIC 8-BALL TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO?!)

Black Thunder Umm... I mean Hammer...

For the record, there will always be just one Hammer. Just for a minute, let's all do the bump!
mc_hammer.jpg

schimmel said:
Ugh (Don't get the wrong idea, I would vote gman, but as of now Ugh has more awards for sucking)
So wait are you voting Ugh because he has the qualifications, or because you think he can't pull out of this nose dive, whereas there is still hope for Gman?

I vote for Ugh because as of now he's more qualified in the field of sucking. Anyone can pull out of a nosedive if they try hard enough. If they don't make it they usually don't stick around, and Ugh has so I have faith in him. It'll just take him a LOOOOOOOONG time

Besides, anyone I friend on teh facebook I have some faith in

Hey I voted for you, don't make me change my mind...

We can change our minds before you announce a winner, right Bret?

This is a GRudge Match...prison rules!!! Which means NO RULES! Ok, two rules: no groin shots and only vote once (you may change it though).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod