GRumble 2011: Winners: Shaft, Modgasm, TheDiesel

.....THIS is what I've been waiting for!? :disgust2:

lolzjk
I love you all, but oh Shaft, my Shaft, you are the only one for me. You've got me so preoccupied that I can't even vote for the double phallic fantasy teams.

Now let's GRind TheDiesel, because I can't remember who else is left.

well since its the last round and its a tie...honor goes out the window, plus I just don't like links.

I vote Shaft!

It is a dirty low down move...a perfect ending for a GRumble.

28009jq.gif

Shaft said:
well since its the last round and its a tie...honor goes out the window, plus I just don't like links.

I vote Shaft!

It is a dirty low down move...a perfect ending for a GRumble.

Wow.....im hurt you don't like me.....

And I kinda wanna be that guy who changes his vote to himself to keep things even and interesting....but I doubt it would matter now.

Good win shaft....good win.

It doesn't.

Unfortunately, no takebacks. I was mostly looking for new input and I didn't want to be the tie breaking vote, Sightless. I'm a giant chicken. But I'm a chicken who just got computer access!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo!!!

Anyways.

The final count is:
After hours of fighting, name-calling, and general slanderous Jerry Springer-style shenannigans Shaft showed up, having forgot there was even a fight at hand. Voted for himself and found himself to...be. VICTORIOUS!!! When it comes to winning, when it comes to unsportmanlike conduct, when it comes to douchery of a general sort, we have our winner. Shaft beats LinksOcarina, 9-8.

The Modgasm, those power-weilding bastards...I mean bad asses. (Don't ban me.) Have done it again! There is something about them that just draws us in like a fly trap and leaves us sticky and unable to get away. The Modgasm takes the cake from Strong Johns, 9-8.

HK-47 got ground. Ground into a fine powdery dust that was then sprinkled atop the most loser-ly of meals as a spice and fed to the rest of us losers. All Hail TheDiesel, in all his resplendent glory.

I'm sorry about the shitty quality of this year's end game in the GRumble. I've been out of town for a business trip, but I hated the idea of just leaving it hanging for 8 days. I want you all to know though how much I love the honor of hosting this you're an amazing group of guys and gal and the only home I have here on the interwebs. I'm already thinking of a great forum game to do that will hopefully go on uninterrupted. It seems to be a ritual for me.

But enough about that. To all of you. A tip of the hat.

BUT TO OUR WINNERS, SHAFT, THE MODGASM AND THEDIESEL, TONIGHT WE TIP OUR HATS AS A SALUTE TO YOU. YOU WHO HAVE BRAVED THE TREACHEROUS BATTLES OF THE GRUMBLE AND LEFT UNSCATHED. CONGRATS

Props to my doubles partner!

Good show Bret. Would it be a lot of work to put together the rankings? As a look at the overall GRumble or would that be insensitive...?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod